Good Music (Tony x Reader x Steve)

'Dance, fucker, dance
Let the motherfucker burn!'

(Y/N) was listening to one of her favorite songs from The Offspring: Slim Pickens. She danced around the kitchen humming the song. She was all happy because she thought that today she was alone. The reason was because Natasha and Clint were out shopping like the fabulous bitches they are, and Thor was out with Bruce (Bruce was teaching the poor baby the ways of us awesome "Midgardians"). Well sadly (Y/N) was oh so very wrong. And just to make things worse it was around 10:00a.m. and all she was wearing was her (f/c) undies and bra, but she had a overly large 'Kawaii in the Streets, Sempai in the Sheets' T-shirt on, so to her it was fine to wear it.

The song was almost over, and since this was one of (Y/N)'s favorite songs, she put it on the replay option. While the song played, her favorite part came up.
'Ah-Ah-Ah when we're pouring gasoline
So dance around the fire that we once beloved in
Ah-Ah-Ah it will never be the same now'

"What the.." Steve said as he and Tony spared. The two looked at each other. "Wha'da think Spangles, should we check it out?" Tony asked. "Yeah 'pouse we should." Steve replied. The two (HAWT) men walked to the elevator, got in, and arrived to the living room floor.

'Snakes in the grass
While you're living in the past
And what you gonna do?
Yeah what you gonna do?

Earn never learn
When you're cheering while it burns
And we're coming after you
Yeah we're coming after you'

   The two men stood in woe as the say the cute shorter (H/C) girl dance around the kitchen while making pancakes. The small girl slightly shakes her body (butt) while dancing to the song. The two men stood right in the door way, mouths in a 'O' shape, but the Tony' s mouth turned into a smirk. The playing walked over to the younger (H/C) girl. He put his arms around her waste, which made her jump back, right I to him. (Y/n) pulled her ear-buds out of her ears and said " Tonnnnnnnny!" the (H/C) haired girl whined. "Yes sexy, and must say love the clothes you're wearing." Said the teasing brunette. Meanwhile Steve was pouting, he was the one who wanted (Y/N)'s attention, he was the one who wanted to hold her. So while Tony nibbled on (Y/N)'s ear, Steve walked over to the two and stole (Y/N) into a protective hug. "She's mine Stark, so don't touch her that way!" Steve growled protecively. "Oh, and just who agreed to that little statement Spangles?" Tony asked aggressively. "Guys stahp!!! Now quit acting like little babies fighting over a toy and let me go~!" the cute (H/C) girl poured in Steve's arms, trying to wiggle out of his grip. The two Avengers looked at each other and said one thing "No."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Extended Ending~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's just say you weren't able to walk for a few days after the kitchen encounter.