Goodbye Pt 2 (Steve x Reader)

Here is part two, hope you like. Oh and Phil is "dead" in this. Ik that there is AoS but I have never watched it, sadly. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Reader POV)

I awoke to see nothing but the dark, darkness everywhere. I look down to see my skin is transparent, and I am in a white dress. I walk for who knows how long, still only seeing nothing. "Where am I...?" I mumble to myself. "You, (Y/n), are unconscious in SHIELD's hospital." I hear a familiar voice say. I turn to see Phil Coulson, my dead mentor. My eyes widen as I see his smile, he holds out his arms. I rush into them and hug him. His arms where the only place I felt safe and comfort.

I look up to him and smile. My first real smile since he died. He ruffles my (h/l), (h/c) hair, and kisses my temple. "I've missed you Phil, I've been so lonely." I say, hugging him a bit tighter. "I know, I've missed you too squirt." He says, chuckling. I smile, then it quickly fades. "Umm Phil, what do you mean I am in SHIELD's hospital. I just committed suicide-" I stop mid-sentence. I just broke my promise to Phil. Fuck!

"Yeah, I kinda noticed that (Y/n). How else does a dead man talk to his Mentee who is on death row." He says sarcastically. I elbow him in annoyance, but I look up at him. "I'm sorry Phil...I...I broke my promise to you." I softly say to him, tears threatening to glide down her face. Phil  just smiled at me and ruffled my hair again.

"(Y/n)... I've watched you, and I know how miserable you've been because of Steve, but you need to go back. You can go back now, if you hurry." Phil says to me, a smile on his face. I look away from his warm gaze, and I move his hand from my head. "Why should I, I'll just cause trouble." I say in response, I know what he's trying to do, and it won't work. "(Y/n)...you know they all love you. Tony loves you, so does Bucky. They tried to help you when you were sad. They would miss you so much." I stay silent after he says this. He moves closer to me. "And Steve...he truly does love you. He would follow you to the ends of the earth if he could. He was just really mad at himself that you go hurt." Phil explains.

I turn to him. "Well he should've said that in then! He should've said he was worried than yell at me and make my depression worse Phil!" I shout. He just smiles at me sadly. "(Y/n)...He lost Peggy...he didn't want to lose you too." He says. Then two doors appear in front of us. He smiles at me and turns to the two doors. "Now you have two choices. You can open the door to the left and wake up, or open the door on the right and go to heaven. Which do you choose (Y/n)?" Phil ask me. I stay silent for a moment then exhale. "You said he loves me right?" I ask him, a smile on my face. Phil smiles at me, and nods.

I walk to the door to the left and open it. I see a light shine, and before I awake I hear Phil say, "Goodbye, (N/n)..."

(Regular POV)

Light fills (Y/n)'s eyes as she wakes up to the sound of a heart monitor. "Ugghh.." (Y/n) groand as she sits up, searing pain in her back and her head. She holds her head, then looks left, to see Steve asleep on the bed, his arms where his pillow as they rested on the mattress. The (Blonde/ Brunette/ Color of hair) smiles and play with his messy hair. He snuggles into her touch and snores quietly. (Y/n) giggles at this.

(Y/n) smiles and watches him for a few hours until she decided to wake the sleeping super soldier. 'I should take a picture.' (Y/n) thought to herself. She uses her (Power) to get her phone and took a quick picture. She giggled quietly, then fixed his hair, moving a stray hair to behind of his ear.

"Steve, wake up Steve." (Y/n) whispers into his ears and he rouses. His eyes widen and he jumps up. "She's awake guys!" Steve shouts as he runs to the waiting room. Everyone walked in and rejoiced. "(N/n)! Don't you ever do that again!" Tony murmured into her (h/l), (h/c) hair as he hugged her. (Y/n) hugged Tony and nodded and wiped his tears. She looks to see Bucky and Loki, they smile at her. Then she turns to Steve. "Hey...uh guys, cou-" Steve began. "We know Steve, we got it. C'mon guys, lets go." Bucky says as he ushered everyone out of the room. He smiles and closed the door.

Steve sat at the end of (Y/N)'s bed and sat in silence. (Y/n) moved down to the end of the bed as well. Steve's eyes were red and his shirt was wrinkled. He inhaled and exhaled loudly then faced (Y/n). "Look (Y/n)...I'm sor-." (Y/n) interrupted him by hugging him. The smaller female sighed and cuddled him. "I know what you are going to say Steve. I forgive you for everything. And don't give me that shit about how you were an ass, because you were." (Y/n) said to him, she caressed his cheek, and smiled at him. Steve saw her smile and began to tear up.

He began to cry into her shoulder. "How could you be so nice to me when I was such an asshole to you!?" Steve exclaimed as he cried. (Y/n) rubbed his back soothingly and she kissed his forehead. "It's ok Steve. I don't blame you anymore. I chose to jump off the roof. And the reason I forgive you is because I love you Steven Grand Rogers." (Y/n) confessed to the tall man in front of her.

Steve's eyes widened at what the (h/c) girl said to him. He wiped his tears away and hugged her. "I love you too (Y/n). Please don't do that again." Steve whispered into her ear, then kissed her. (Y/n) smiled  into the kiss and kissed back. She ended the kiss and put her forehead against his. "I won't Steve, I won't." (Y/n) said as she snuggled his muscular chest.

And in the corner of her eye, (Y/n) could see a transparent Phil Coulson smiling at her. She smiled back as he faded away.

'Goodbye Phil...'