The 21st Centery

Requested by Emilylovesbooks126 Hope ya like it. And I'm gonna use her name it it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Emily what is this?" Thor points at my phone. "That Is my IPhone 5 Thor, I've told you that 10 times in the last 2 minutes." I say as I swipe my phone from Thor. Thor's head goes down a bit. 'Damn now I feel guilty...' I think as I ruffle his hair. "It's Ok Thor, I know your forgetful." I say smiling. "Know let the technology lessons commence!" I say. I show them a Ps4. "This is a Play Station 4, or Ps4 for short. It is for gaming online and it is made by the Company Plat Station. And games are basically thing that you play." I explain to them.

Steve raises his hand. "Yes Steve?" I say to the blonde man. "Umm what exactly is their use for, you can't fight with them.." Steve says. "Well people use them when they are bored." I explain. "Oh... Ok." Steve says.

Then Thor raises his hand. "Yes Thor?" I ask. "I need to pee, How do I use that weird contraption in the bathroom?" He ask. "....Lets go Thor." I say as I walk to the bathroom with him showing him how the toilet works.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry I did'nt know who or what to write for this don't hurt me. ;~;