Playing with a Dorks hair

This was requested by Music-hearts, hope you like it ;p  Of and Jeanette is like 5 or 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeanette had just woken up for the day and gotten in a little sundress given to here by her Auntie Natasha. "Hehe I'm gonna make Loki play tea party with me today." She said as put some plastic tea cups, a plastic little food items, and a Princess tiara for Loki. After she gathered her supplies she walked to Loki's room and walked in. "Hai Loki." Jeanette said as she placed all the items on Loki's table. "Hehe hello Little One, is it tea time already?" Loki asked, smiling. "Yush! And I brought hair ties too." Jeanette explained as she finished setting up the tea party equipment. "Oh, and may I ask why you have hair ties?" Loki asked as he sat down in a chair.

~~Time skip brought to you by Thor's luscious hair~~

Tony hadn't seen his daughter all day and he was worried. "Today is her usual tea party's with Nat, but she isn't there..." Tony muttered to himself as he wandered around the Tower. "No!!! I look too fabulous for my own good!" He heard Loki chuckle. 'Well he only laughs when Jeanette is involved, or when someone is made fun of, i'm gonna guess he's with Jeanette' Tony thought to himself as he walked to Loki's room and opened the door, to see Jeanette smiling and playing with Loki's long hair. He smiled at the two's childish antics. "Well I wouldn't say fabulous but you look good with a Fishtail braid." Tony commented as Jeanette finished the braid and looked up at her dad. "Daddy look! I finally did it!" Jeanette said as she ran up to her dad and hugged his leg. Tony smiled again, picking his daughter up and swung her around gently. "Hehe yes you did my little genius!" Tony exclaimed happily. Tony's daughter could practically do anything, and he was proud of it.

~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's bad, I sadly ran out of inspiration and might have a small case of writers block. Hope you enjoyed.