A Day At Home (Loki x Reader)

slipknot_34 and many other of my readers requested/said that they want another Loki so I shall grant them their wishes! Here is Info About my female OC! Also Art goes to the artist, until I get good enough to draw OC's I shall borrow pictures, Also this is Lime Content.

Name: Spencer Lee Stark

Boyfriend (in this one- shot): Loki

Age: 21

Sign: Virgo- Sep. 16th. Modest and shy, meticulous and reliable, practical and diligent, intelligent and analytical, fussy and a worrier, overcritical and harsh, perfectionist and conservative.

Power: Invisibility, Night-vision, Omnilingualism, Energy conversion, Force fields, Healing.

Race: Human, Japanese-American.

Info: Daughter of Tony's little sister(who is fictional and does not exist in the MCU). She is shy like her mother, and doesn't like the spotlight. She also has a beautiful voice and is an incredible dancer.  She is a master spy like Natasha is very good at all forms of martial art. Her mother had father both had powers, Her father was more of the stealth traits, her mother had the more magic traits. Her parents were tortured and murdered by HYDRA because they had info about the Super serum.

Height: 5'1" (Tehe, I like characters short, but only if they are the uke in the story, or just girls :3)

And this is around Valentine's Day, and I will use the song Dreamin' Chuchu by Megurine Luka. Also the beginning of the story has more Family moments, then later on it's for Loki action.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uncle Tony..?" Spencer quietly asked as she walked through the sliding doors into the Avenger's Tower lab. She didn't see anybody,and a slight pout crossed her face. She walked around where her Uncle Tony and Bruce work, just to see her Uncle Tony passed out on the floor. The young brunette huffed and bent down, poking the older brunette in front of her. "Nuugh.." Tony groaned and he rolled to his side. Her slight pout became a full on grump pout as she tried to pull him from under the techy lab table. "Hnnnnngh! Ugh, Uncle Tony, why do you do this to meeeeeee????" Spencer whined loudly, which is rare for her, since she's is very, very shy and an introvert. She blew a piece of her hair face and somehow lugged her Uncle down to the living room.

Spencer sighed as she laid her incapacitated Uncle on the couch, and covered his body with a warm, soft, velvet blanket over his body. "Hnng...tha..ks...Sw'tie.." Tony mumbled and turned onto his side, beginning to snore. Spencer giggled softly as she kissed his cheek and whispered, "No problem Uncle Tony, sleep well."

She began to walk to her room until she bumped into a tall, lean body. "Oof!" She fell backwards and onto her butt. "ボキボキを傷つける!" Exclaimed in discomfort, rubbing her butt. "Walk much, Peasant?" Loki bitterly mocks the small brunette, standing up and walking away. Spencer looks down as she hoist herself off the ground. 'Why is he so mean to me, he apologized to everyone else and sometimes helps us on missions.. so why know, and to me?' Spencer wondered as she walked to her room. She looked through the bookcase filled with manga, comics, and hardcover novels. 'Hmm, maybe Fairy Tail...hmm no, I've read every chapter at least ten times already. Harry Potter, I mean I love it, but i think I need to read something new.'

Spencer then walked out of her room, but not before grabbing a vanilla Starbucks coffee from her mini fridge. She hummed softly as she went into the kitchen. She thought that, well being the amazing person she is, she would make her Uncle a great breakfast. So, she got eggs, raw bacon, pancake mix, milk, and cheese. She starts by turning on the stove, letting it get hot, then puts on some non-stick spray. Once that's, done she mixes the milk and pancake mix and makes the batter. She puts into the pan and after they cook she puts them on a white circular plate. Then she made the omelette, with bacon, cheese, and a few bell peppers, for a little kick. Lastly she poured him a glass of orange juice. She put everything away, and took his breakfast to the living room table.