Stony x Reader x Deadpool

I helped me friend Deathlox13 write her own version of this story, so I wanted to try a!d make my own version as well. It will also have her OC Storm. Please check hers out, it so cute :3

~~~~~~~~~~~

Wade and (Y/n) were laying on the couch playing Pokémon, and (Y/n) was losing, badly. "No, no, no, no, NOOOOOO!!!! FUUUCKK!!!" (Y/n) yelled as her (Favorite Pokemon) fainted. "Haha I win!" Wade flaunted. "Wade shut up! You killed my (favorite Pokemon)! It was my baby!!!" (Y/n) shouted dramatically. "Oh quit being such a baby, you bitch." Wade said.

"Asshole!"

"Slut!"

"Fuckboy!"

"Whore"

The two of them stared at each other, then burst out laughing. "God we are so stupid." The (h/c) girl said as she sat up. "Hey, I'm that stupid!." Wade says as he stands up and turns on (y/n)'s Ps4 and started up Minecraft. "Wade, toss me a controller!" The (h/l) (h/c) haired girl ordered. "Yes sir!" Wade shouted as he saluted and tossed a white Ps4 controller to the smaller girl.

~~~time skip~~~

As Tony and Steve walk out of the elevator, they here voices. The two lovers walk towards the source of the sounds, and saw their daughter (y/n) sitting in the lap of her.... Wonderful friend, Wade Wilson a.k.a Deadpool. Wade and (Y/n) turn around to see her parents. "Oh, hey Mr. And Mrs. Stark, how ya doin'?" Wade ask the two men. Tony grits his teeth. "Hello Wade. And may I ask, and please excuse my language, but why in the ever loving hell are you in my Tower? Tony ask. (Hehe see what I did there). "Well Mrs. Stark, (y/n) was lonely because no one has been home at the Tower so I took a day off from my awesome life and came to visit the evil little shit that is your lovely daughter." Wade said smiling as he goes back to playing Minecraft. "She's not the only little shit..." Tony said under his breath. "Language Tony." Steve says as he walks to the kitchen.

"Hey (y/n) guess what?" Wade ask the (h/c) girl. "Chicken butt." (Y/n) says with a annoying smirk on her face. "You know Bob's ass isn't that fat (n/n), and no guess again." Wade tells the petit girl in his lap.  "Ok, ummmm... Ok I give up, tell this little shit what's up." (Y/n) says with a smile on her face. "Do you wanna make a baby~ come on let jump into your bed~!" Wade sang while (y/n) started laughing. "Only if you take responsibility for the little shit~" (y/n) sang back to Wade.

Steve the banged his hands on the table and stood up. "Ok I have had enough! (Y/n) I want you to stop dating Wade if he keeps making all those dirty jokes, because jokes can turn into actions and you, young lady are to young to get pregnant!!!" Steve yelled. Tony, Wade, and (y/n) looked at Steve in surprise. "Papa, you do know I'm dating Loki right?" (Y/n) told her father. "Yea Mr. Stark didn't (y/n) ever tell you that I'm dating Storm?" Wade told Steve.

"..... YOU'RE DATING LOKI!?!?!?!!?"

~~~~~~~~~

Anybody want me to make a sequel to this?

Edit: The Loki x Reader x Deadpool is the squeal I wrote for this, but if u guys want I might make a different one.