Vision x Reader

Hey this is a request from my friend Deathlox13 hope u like it girl!!
~~~~~

It was a normal day for Vision. He woke up, trained, and met up with his fellow Avengers. Then Tony came in. "Hey guys, I would like to introduce you to my sister (Y/n) Stark. (Y/n) please come in here." A girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes came in. She wore a T-shirt that said 'Sarcastic comment loading please wait' with some ripped black skinny jeans and some black and white Vans. "Hey." Was all that the (h/c) girl said.

~~~~Vision POV~~~~

A very beautiful women walked in. 'That women is nothing like Stark, she seems different.' I thought to myself. When I saw her walk into the room my heart fluttered. "Hey." Was all that she said, but her angelic voice rang in my ears. 'What is this that I'm feeling. I've never felt like this before!'

~~~~Normal POV and time skip~~~~

It has been a few weeks since (Y/n) moved into the Tower, and Vision was very happy about it. (Y/n) was the only person her could really connect with. Vision felt very different and outside of the group. (Y/n) had felt the same growing up. She rarely go noticed by her parents and barely talked to Tony. But they both loved each others company.

Miss (Y/n), may I ask you a question?" Vision asked the girl. "Vision, I said to stop calling Miss, it makes me all girly. And yes, ask away!" The (h/c) haired girl said smiling. "Ever since I first saw you my chest had gotten tight and my heart raced. It still does even more after I have gotten to know you. Do you know why?" The android asked. "That's what happens when your in love Vision." (Y/n) answered. "How do you know that?" Vision asked. "Because that's what I've felt every time I have seen you or been around you." The girl said as she got on her tip toes and kissed the Android.

Sorry 8f it suck I wrote it in like 30 minutes plus my mid drifting. Also I've only seen AOU once so I don't really have Visions speech down. Hope ya like it?