My Sweet Prince

A Thor x Male! Reader, and Reader-chan looks like the picture :3 Was requested by i_love_koolaid888, Hope you like it :P (M/N) is Male name. Also their is some lemon in this so u have been warned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(M/N)....please wake up, it is almost half past noon." A familiar, gentle voice whispered in my ear, causing me to stir from my sweet, sweet sleep. "Nnnnnuuuuuugggghhhh!" I groaned as I rolled over, covering my head with the warm, soft, silky covers. "Go away Thor, I'm sleepy.." I mumble as I indulge in the warmth of my bed. "Oh come now (M/N), it is now almost one o'clock, you need to wake up." Thor says softly into my ear, slowly pulling off my (F/C) covers. He pulls them of my small body to see my in a Iron Man onesie.

"And why is it that my lovely Prince is wearing something that the Man of Iron would wear?" Thor asks, eyebrows raised. "'Cus I can, deal with it babe." I say, ever so slowly getting out of my wonderful, fluffy bed. 'Damn you Thor,making me get out of my warm bed.' I think to myself as I gather some clothes and walking to our shared bathroom. I turn the knob on the shower to warm and I start to undress, then I step into the warm,refreshing g water. "Ahh~." I sigh in content as I feel then warm water streams hit my back.

I start to rub my sweet smelling Strawberry shampoo I to my (h/l), (h/c) locks and massage my scalp. I shut my eyes and rinse the shampoo out of my hair, then I start to wash my body, but I can't reach my back. "Hey Thor, can you wash my back please?" I ask him.

"Of course my Prince." Thor says as he joins me in the shower, and starts to wash my back. "Hmm~!" I hum in delight as I feel him massaging my back with sweet scented oils. He turns my back towards the shower head so the bubble on my back can rinse off. I see Thor's chest glisten with water droplets and I feel my face heat up a bit. Thor sees this and smirks. "Lime what you see (M/n)?" He asks is a teasing tone, graving my waist and bringing our naked bodies closer. "T-Thor we can't do it now! We're in the shower! Plus we have a Avengers meeting at 1:00!" I exclaim.

He ignores my protest and slides his hand down to my thighs and rubs little circles. I moan because that was my sensitive spot, and Thor knew it. 'Thor you ass u better no-' "Ahh~" I moan as Thor starts to stroke my shaft. "T-T-Thor s-stoooooop~" I protest, but I end up moaning and he rubs his thumb on my tip.

He chuckles and leans down. "That is a request I can not fulfill my Prince." He whispers in my ear, gently biting it as he strikes me more. I turn around and thrust my throbbing cock into his. He groans and I smirk. "Do not tease me (M/n), it only leads to punishment." He says as he lifts me up onto his hard cock and gently pushed me into him. I gasp, I wasn't ready for him. "T-Thor your too big! Sto- A-Ahh!" I gasp for air, holding onto Thor for dear life as he slowly thrust in and out. I hear him growl as he pushes my against the tile wall, fucking me senseless. "N-no more! Thor I'm gonna c-cum!!!" I say as I release, Thor releases as well and se slide down the wall and sit in the tub.

"What was that about being late to the meeting?" Thor says slyly. "Oh shut up."