An Avengers Chistmas....god save us all

Herro its meh and I made a little sometin for Christmas because why not, and sry its late I had one heck of a Christmas :3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up at like 9 in the morning and ran to the elevator." Jarvis please take me down to the Living room floor." I asked sweetly. "Yes ma'am, and merry Christmas Miss Crook."Jarvis said as the elevator started moving. "Jarvis I told you call me Abbie!" "Hehe yes miss Abbie, oh we are here." "Yay! Thanks J!" I say as I run to the Christmas tree.

I see Papa Steve and glomps him. "Merry Christmas Papa!" I say as I snuggle into Tue hug, then he puts me in the air and twirls around. "Merry Christmas my little girl!" Papa says as he put me down. "Now why don't we go wake everyone up? I'll wake up Daddy, Aunt Nat and Uncle Bruce while you wake up Uncle Thor, Uncle Loki and the others." Papa says.

"Okie!" I say as I go to Uncle Thor and Uncle Loki's room. I walk to Uncle Thor a poke him until he wakes up. "What is it my little princess?" Uncle Thor ask. "Uncle Thor you and Uncle Loki haveta wake up! Its Christmas!" I say as I crawl between them as Uncle Loki wakes up. "Hehe we are up little one, no need to shout." Uncle Loki says as he gets out of bed and picks me up.

"Uncle I gotta go get bog bwoda Peter up and Pietro and Wanda!" I state as I wiggle out of his arms and run to the Shared room of my siblings. "Wakie wakie!" I say as I poke everyone. "Hehe ok Abbie, were getting up." Big brother Peter says as he get up. "You go to the living room, I'll wake up Pietro and Wanda.* big bwoda says. "Hehe okie!" I say as I walk back to the living room. Then I see everyone and giggle. "Christmas time!" I say as I pass out the presents.

I finish passing out everything and I sit on the floor with my mountain of presents. "Uncle Loki you go first. :3" I say. "Hehe as you say little one." Loki says as he opens a little box.....that had a collar and a whip in it. "...Stark I'm going to kill you." Uncle Loki glares at Daddy. "Oh Uncle do you have a pony?! Because that what you use to ride ponies right?" I ask. Papa laughs. "Yeah, Loki has a pony and it call Th- ugh!" Daddy says as Auntie Nat elbows him in the tummy. "Thunder? That the Ponies name?" I ask confused. "Yes his name is Thunder, and he is in Asgaurd my little Princess." Uncle Thor says. I giggle and open a present. I got some clothes from Auntie Nat and big Sis Wanda. "Thank you Auntie Nat and Big sis." I say with a smile.

~~~~time skip~~~~~

I open my last present and it's Uncle Thor's Hammer. "I have one rule my Princess, if you can lift it, you can use Mjölnir." Uncle Thor says. "Okie." I say as I lift the hammer into the air. Everyone looks at me with big eyes, except Uncle Vision, he pats me on the head. "Hehe I am the mighty Thor! ^~^"

~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if it was short, I kinda rushed to make it before Christmas.... Its sad that I couldn't post it on Christmas thought. Hope you liked it, and yes I used me around the age of 5 :3