Please Read

Hi everyone, I have something important to share with you all. I have decided to move to AO3, and if you don't know what that is it is Archive of Our Own. And I do have my reasons, it is not some of I wanna do it just cuz.

One of the main reasons is that I feel as if I have more freedom there. I always go onto AO3 and read amazing, and some not so amazing stories. But all of them have one thing in common, they were made from people who enjoy their works. Not that I don't love writing, I truly do, but when I go back to reread my works, they feel empty, and I think giving myself a fresh new start.

 Another thing is that I hate making 'books'. To me, this is not a book. A book is about one whole amazing story about a few main and supporting characters, and this isn't a book. This is a collection of things I did when I was bored and one-shots of what people wanted me to write. Don't get me wrong, I love writing for all of you and improving for you. But this will be a new start for me. I want to improve for myself, to prove to myself that I am a good enough writer. 

Also, Wattpad is for books. I am not saying that the one-shots on here aren't books, but to me, my book, this book, isn't a book. I want these stories, the stories I choose to be good enough, to got on AO3 as my start and I wanna work harder and become better. Plus, I just like AO3's style more. To me, it is very free and it is an open minded community of writers.

I love each and every one of you and I am proud to stay that you all support me and my writing. Hopefully, you all will follow me and if you can't, you can still support me here. I am not leaving Wattpad, but as of now I will be on AO3 more and become a better writer not just for myself, but for all of you.

Thank you for all taking me on a wonderful journey and supporting me on this amazing community and I am glad that I came here. I will see y'all later and I promise I will make A real book for all of you one day.

I can never say this enough, but deeply and truly from the bottom of my heart, Thank You.