Avenger x Sleepy Reader

"... (Y/n)... wa... up... wak ... up... WAKE UP!" A voice boomed. Half-heartedly, you opened your (E/C) eyes, as you did, you saw Tony' s adorable brown ones. "... don wanna." You replied, still half- asleep. "C'mon (Y/n) it's like, 10 a.m., get up." Tony ordered as he tried to pull you out of your comfy (f/c) bed sheets.

"… Carry me." You mumbled trying to stay awake. But it was loud enough to where Tony could hear. "Fine, but you gotta cook fore the team tonight." Tony replied, he couldn't cook well, but he could, he just wanted out of kitchen duty. "Yay!" You sleepily rejoiced.

Tony then picked you up bridle style, and walked out of your room, down the hall, and to the elevator. "J.A.R.V.I.S, take us to the Living room floor." Tony commanded. "Yes sir." J.A.R.V.I.S complied. As you two rode the elevator to the living room floor, Tony looked down at you as you were trying to stay awake. 'Damn, why was I the one that had to wake her up? And why is she so damn adorable!?" Tony thought to himself.

"Sir, we've arrived at the Living room floor." J.A.R.V.I.S told Tony. "Thanks J." Tony replied as the glass doors slid open once again. Tony then walked out onto the floor where the Avengers usually watched movies or played games.

Then you wiggled in his arms and mumbled "hungie!" "Ok, I'll take you to the kitchen." Tony said as he walked through the entrance of the kitchen." BROTHA ANTHONY, HAVE YOU GOTTEN LADY (Y/N) OUT OF HER SLUMBER!?" Thor asked and shouted at the same time. "Shadup Goldielocks!" You muttered. "Great, now she's taking after you Stark." Steve said.

Then Tony felt you wiggle out of his arms. You then slipped onto the floor, and walked to the pantera. "Hey (Y/n), I made some Eggs, bacon, and pancakes if you want some!" Steve announced. "Thanks Stevie!" You thanked him as you walked out with a box of Thor' s 'Strawberry Chocolate Poptarts™'. "Lady (Y/n), those are my Pop of Tarts!" Thor whined. "Thor let her have them." Natasha ordered. "Yeah I'll buy you another box." Clint said, siding with Nat.

Just as you sat down Bruce walked in and sat down, getting some breakfast. "Hey, where are Pietro, Wanda, and Vision?" You asked as you took a bite of the stolen PopTarts™. "Oh, they went to S.H.E.I.L.D' s New HQ to learn the rules and procedures." Nat explained as She walked over to her boyfriend (Bruce). "Oh, thanks Nat." You thanked her. The boys who weren't taken ( I don't ship Tony and Pepper :P) all blushed because they thought you looked cute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Time Skip ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After you finished your PopTarts™ and Steve's homemade breakfast, you walked into the actual living part of the Living room. Then you saw Loki laying down, reading on the couch. Since you had just are and you were tired (again), so you played on Loki, your head on his chest. "What are you doing Mortal?" Loki asked he looked down at you. "I'm sleepy and you usually read for a few hours, so you and I are gonna cuddle for a while so that I can sleep and you can read." You explained to the God of Mischief. "Fine, but only because you're adorable." Loki said while blushing.

~~~~~~ A.N ~~~~~~~~

This was a colab with my friends Emily, Anna, and I. Also GrannyFrancis proof read it while we were at school. Probably the reason it's so long was because i wrote it on paper first :P

Hope you enjoyed Vote, Comment, Follow :3