'Cus I was pissed Off (Wanda x Reader)

I was bored and I have noticed that I haven't written about the girls and lots of the other guys, so I shall be working on making more stories for each character.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today just fucking sucked, mostly because I had started my period, but there were many other things that had caused my bad mood. First Bruce went all Green Bean on my ass when Someone, a.k.a. Tony decided to tease and poke fun at him about his relationship with Nat, that douchebag. Next, Thor scared the shit out of me when he decided to say, "GOOD MORNING LADY FINN ISN'T IT A LOVELY DAY OUTSIDE?????". He made me drop my sandwich, so I punched him in the dick. Then Clint tried to prank me by pouring paint in my hair, so I also punched him in the dick, but not before I made his whole body blue, I'm glad I have magic.

"Darling why is Thor sobbing in pain on the floor holding his...area, and why is Clint blue and also on the floor sobbing in the floor?" My girlfriend Wanda asked me as she put my head on her lap and played with my hair. "They Pissed me off so I punched them in the nuts." I simply answered. "Is that the only reason?" She ask, knowing I wouldn't usual do that, because lets be real here,I am usually a sweet, shy, kind person, I only do stuff when I'm on my period, and Wanda knows it.

"I'm on my period." I moan in pain as I shift my body into the comfortable position where I am on my right side, and my face is nuzzled into Wanda's belly. I can feel her sweet smile as she pats mt head, then rubs my back gently. "Now Finn, you know you can't punch the boys in their...special areas, even if you are in excruciating pain." Wanda says gently, I know she's right "Meh." I say snuggling more into her soft belly. I here her chuckle and she starts to sing a Sokovian lullaby, and I slowly fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry it's so short, I just kinda wanted a short, but fluffy crack fic :3