Avengers x Bi!Reader

Hey this is from this is a request from swlotakulady34

Hope y'all like it, and no hate or IMA kills ya cuz I might be Bi Idk if I am or not.

~~~~~~~~~~

**Your POV**
'Ok, I'm finally going to do this. They won't hate me, right? No I can't think that, of course they won't hate me, they love me! I just hope Steve won't be creeper out. I mean in his Oreo, and I haven't met anyone who has hated Oreo's! OK.... LETS DO THIS SHIZ!!!!!!'

I opened the door to my room and walked out, running to the living room.

"Hey guys and I kinda tell ya somethin, maybe, kinda personal. And I mean like seriously personal?" I asked them. As I walked in the room I saw Nat and Bruce cuddling, Thor and Loki, well, being Thor and Loki, Tony and Clint playing Pokemon on the Wii, Steve talking to Vision, probably about the 'Thor's hammer thing' as we called it, and last but not least, the Twins talking. "(Y/n), you know you can tell us anything Doll." Tony said As he paused the game and turned to me, making everyone turn towards me. "Well, um, I'm, eh, kinda Bi....." I whispered the last part. "Doll. You gotta speak up." Tony said. "I said I'm Bi Tony, I'm Bisexual. Now laughter! I know all of you want to!" I shouted, my eyes tearing up. I sunk down into the floor, curling up into a ball.

Then I hear feet coming towards me, and then I'm imgulfed in a hug. "Awwww Oreo, we aren't going to laugh, we love you for God sake! We would never laugh at you!" I hear Steve say, calming me down. "Thanks Spangles, that means a lot." I say to Steve, hugging him back. "Awe come 'er (Y/n), I gotta smother ya!" Tony and Clint say, their arm out in a 'ready to hug' stance(?). In get up and Glomp Tue poor men, sending them to floor. " yeah (N/n), we love you, we would never do anything to hurt you!" Natasha say while Bruce nods, agreeing with his girlfriend.

"(Y/n) Vanda and I support jou, ve could kick anyvone's arse if zey tried to just jou!!!" Pietro says hugging you from behinds. "Thanks guys! You have no idea ho happy this makes me!" I say smiling at Vision and Wanda/Everyone." Hey (Y/n), I don't care who you date, but I have 2 conditions. 1) The girl can't be hotter that my girlfriend, and 2) The  guy can't be hotter than Me!" Tony says, and with that we all laugh.

~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, sorry if it's short. And swlotakulady34 sorry if its not what you imagined,but I hope you like it!