Hugs (Bruce x Reader)

Bruce was walking down the hall heading to the lab when he heard faint crying sounds. He thought, 'Tony must have Benn hit again by Natasha.' So he ignored the Cry's. But then they got louder, so he went to investigate. He walked further down the hall to where the Cry's came from, until he found a closet. He thought 'I swear if its Tony I'm gonna punch him!'

Bruce then opened the door, only to find (Y/n) curled into a ball, crying in the corner of the closet. Bruce had a big crush on his fellow Avenger, so when he saw her crying, his heart broke a little. (Y/n) looked up at Bruce with teary eyes and said "I-if your g-gonna come in hurry and s-shut the door." And that's exactly what he did. Bruce then sat down next to girl and asked her "What's wrong (Y/n)?"

"Everyone h-hates me today! Whenever I try to help them I mess up and they get mad and yell at me!" (Y/n) said as she cried into Bruce's shoulder. Bruce then said "Wanna hug? I know you love my hugs (Y/n)." She nodded. Bruce then lifted her into his lap and wrapped his arms around her stomach. "How come your the only one that never yells at me Brucie?" Because I love yo-" Bruce then stopped himself, cursing at himself for confessing.

"I love you too Brucie!" Then Bruce felt a small pair of lips press against his. Bruce was shocked at first, but he kissed back. Bruce then nipped (Y/n) bottom lip, asking for permission. (Y/n) then opened her lips and their tongues battles for dominance, Bruce won of course. Sadly they parted for air. Then (Y/n) snuggled into Bruce's chest. Bruce then said "Hey (Y/n), guess what?" "Chicken but- I'm kidding, what Brucie?" "I love you."

"..... Yes! I got that on tape!" "Tony I will murder you slowly and painfully!" Bruce said as he started turning green,

~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, sorry its so short, I just wanted to write something short and fluffy. Comment, tell me who you want next.