Ch 1: Got teleported but at what cost?

.

It's not everyday that you get teleported to a fictional world where you may or may not end up dead. 

It's early in the morning, the birds are chirping, the sky is blue, and the clouds look like cotton candy. Laying in the cosy bed with warm bedsheets as a pillow that's actually at a good temperature

doesn't seem very real to the usual way of living for Anim Kurushimi. 

"What the fuck...?" The guy looked around as he found himself in an unfamiliar environment. Quickly getting up to look at himself in the mirror, he looked normal. 

Just the house he is living in wasn't. 
That's cool. 

Anim Kurushimi, a 17-year-old high schooler who has suddenly somehow teleported to a world with which he is very unfamiliar about, along with his little dog named Kaelo. The only thing he remembers doing the night before was studying for a test and finishing assignments before he went back to bed at 3:30 a.m.

What the hell happened in, say, a span of 3–4 hours? What world was he in? Why was he here? Did he become part of some weird fan fiction? Is he dreaming?

"I must be dreaming," Anim said a bit calmly to himself as he walked in front of a wall and bashed his head on it. "FUCK-" 

The dog asleep on the side woke up as he barked at Anim. The boy just groaned and tried to calm the dog down as well. Kaelo must have noticed the new environment, so he was just going bizzerk, but he calmed down after a while. 

He then suddenly heard a loud bang from the other side of the wall, screaming, "QUITE DOWN, KID. PEOPLE NEED TO SLEEP OVER HERE."

"A-ah.. Sorry!!" He yelled as he felt a bit embarrassed at his stupidity and also in a panic because he realised he wasn't dreaming. This was real. He and his dog were somehow, maybe, eaten by his bed, and now they are dead. 

"I don't remember having bed bugs... Although I don't think they eat people..." Anim lifted his mattress, and he was thankful he didn't see any bedbugs. He sat back on the bed, laid back down, and went back to sleep. "I'll probably go back to normal if I just sleep." 

Get a load of this idiot. 

Some hours pass as he wakes up and sits back up on the bed, yawning and tired. He looked around once again and said, "Shit." 

"Guess I am stuck here..."

.......... 

Anim scrolled through his phone, which, thank God, remained with him because he would have totally suffered without it. But from what he could tell, some of the information has been altered. 

The contacts have all been erased; only a few contacts remain, of which he has no memory or the slightest idea. His contact list goes like this:
Father. 
Mother. 
Councelor (whatever his name was). 
LandLord. 
Vet. 

"... I have never met any of these people in my entire life." Anim talked to himself as he went through the messenger app as well, and I have no memory of any of the conversations. 

He has parents? He was always an orphan.
What councelor? Huh- 

Reading through the texts, things became more clear to him and at the same time made him question why he was given a Sort of a backstory? His father is a single working dad who got a really bad divorce from his mother and is working abroad, only coming back to see his son once every three to four months. 

It seems like he visited yesterday, so he might not see him again for a long time. how convenient his whole situation is.

"My god, what is this?" He mumbled as  laid his head on the table, dropping the phone as he groaned. 

Not to mention he has school tomorrow, and it turns out he has been going there for quite a while now. He didn't know he was going to this school and was getting therapy from the counselor.

Yeah, good stuff.