Ch 33. give me a chance.

A/N: unedited.

====================================
.
.
.

"Fuck- you bitch, where did you get a machine gun from!?" Anim yelled as he built a protective wall ground him using his lead.

"You think I'll settle down for shapeshifting only? I need more substance then that!" She laughs as she keeps fireing at that one particular spot of the shelled to break it.

Of course, Anim isn't superman so his shelled was bound to break. So he snapped his fingers to send the book flying and try to wack Stephanie's head to disbalance her. "Ow- can't believe you tried to get me with cliches."

Stephanie's aim went off to the side a bit, causing Anim to have enough window to actually run and hide behind a building support piller to recover.

"Hiding away hm~?" Stephanie coos, putting the gun away which had ran out of bullets as she slowly walks over. The heel making prominent sound on the tiel.

"I remember you doing that when you found out how much I love you" She starts, making it sound like a fond memory. "You were my love... My sweet sweet Anim who... Was just so bright..."

"I needed to have you... And I will! Now! In this... Weird universe we are in now, just You and Me" She says.

"I'd rather die. Oh wait. I did try to do that" Anim rolled his eyes. Flipping the pages of his lead which had something which looked like spells.

"You would~ oh you know that red is the colour of love right~?" She says, as she breaks down one of the support pillers. Unfortunate not finding Anim behind it so she makes a pout. She finds another pillar, breaking down as she now found Anim behind it.

"Found you~" Anim had his back turned against her, on his knees as he slowly turned to look at her big red eyes, "you did..."

"You found me... You found me even in a world which doesn't even exist..." Anim says, slowly getting up from where he sat. "Why..."

"Because I love you" She answered.

"Why..."

"Because I love you"

"..."

Anim remains silent, Stephanie only looks up at him with soft eyes filled with so much love... It's Obsessive. Then she felt something just stab her back, her eyes go wide as she turns to look behind. Finding a small marionette cat with a huge smile holding a sward that now is now coloured is scarlet.

Seemed to appeared from a circle made of blood. Anim's wounded finger being evidence of who did it. The marionette pulls out the sward as it bows and disappears, Stephanie dropping on her knees as she looks up at Anim.

"Ani.. Ani..." She called out, a nickname whom Anim only allowed to he called by people dear to him. He gets down to her level, on his knees again. "Stephanie... Do you know why I hate you so much...? Not because you were a stalker.."

"Because I.. I liked you... As a friend and maybe more..." Anim says as he touches her cheek gently, his finger smearing the blood on her cheek. "You were someone I trusted... Someone I let in my life..."