Ch 28. You are mine.

Warning: unedited. burns and Cuts, Stalker, Suicidal thoughts. obsessive behavior.

(Anim has a Backstory alright [though i think I wrote it in a cringe way ngl]-)

Another warning: not all females are bad as portrayed in the following chapter, I just make a female obsessive character. I don't know why I needed to add this warning but I just wanted to put this here.

I too am a female and this fic is purely fictional and not any retelling of actual event or someone's actual character.

Thank you.

====================================
.
.
.

"Anim, calm down, please just-"

"Misono They have been seperated for HOURS now! Litch will die at this rate!! And.. And what if he has sent someone to attack Litch meanwhile to capture him too!"

To say Anim was panicking was an understatement. Guy was prancing around the room as Misono tried to call Tetsu back from some walk with Lalic.

"You- you guys come later then, me and Kuro are going first!" Anim told as he was out that door first, with hold Kuro in his arms.

The feline was a little reluctant... But couldn't exactly say no to Him either so he followed along. Misono tried to reason but Anim won't listen.

"Anim... I... Think we should have waited..." Kuro muttered in his feline state as he ran behind Anim. The boy paused as he turned to see Kuro,

"but Litch is in danger! Kuro... I... I can't risk the chance of an innocent dying. I mean, I wasn't able to protect you before even when I knew something was wrong... I... I don't know will i handle something when I don't know"

To kuro, some part of it went out of his head, a few things stuck however. 'He... Feels guilty for.. Me?..'

And then a boom blasts a few distance away from them.

"H-huh-?" Anim turned his head, as saw... Some sort of fire wall just go up and then die down in a distance. "Maybe Litch is there! Come on, let's go Kuro"

"Anim..."

"Let's go!"

Anim was already running. The feline already had a worried look, following behind reluctantly because he too, didn't have a good feeling about this.

The sloth pair reached where they saw that firewall, thankfully. They also located Litch... With the subclass Lalic warned Anim about. Litch wasn't in a good condition, he had burns and cuts, almost at the same location and boy he had plenty of those.

"Litch!" Anim yelled out, causing the two fighting to turned attention to him. The man seemed older, with a cigarette in his lips as he sort of danced with Litch? More like buring the musician alive.

"Ah... Your the Sloth pair.." Says the man.

"And your... Higan..." Anim muttered, causing the older man to smile as let go of Litch's caller. "That's right, you really do know your stuff..."

"L.." Anim was about to tell how he knew Higan, but he didn't wanted to throw Lalic under the bus. "Yes I do. So let Litch go"

"Ah... Can't go that.  Can't you see we are doing a 'shall we dance together' play" Higan says with a chuckle, while Litch just grunts and curses. "I am gonna fucking kill you"

Anim summons his lead, he didn't wanted to Kuro in battle because of the slight chance of him turning into that ball... Anim would be left in a Vulnerable position otherwise.