ch-18. 3rd grade comedy of Anim and Kuro.

A/N: no because, tell me why he looks so- hot here?

And fun fact, Lily Smokes. Shocker for me for some reason- lol

=================================
.
.
.

"The site has what?" Anim leaned over to kuro slightly as he looked at the phone kero held. "The vampire site has shut down" Kuro muttered as he looked up at him, "it's strange"

"Why? did the site hasn't been shut down before?" Kuro nodded his head to the question as Anim hmmed.

Probably never mentioned it, but there is a site just for vampires to interact and hold meetings or chat groups in. Probably a way to stay connected or updated. But the shutting down of the site is setting off alarms, especially because Tsubaki has been lurking around.

But, it's a wonder how he would actually manage to do that.

"So... What now? Should we contact lily about this?" Kuro asked, "hmm. I don't know, I don't think Lily would know about the cause either"

Kuro and Anim hummed together as they thought it's probably best to leave the matter on dust for now. Besides, problem and solutions just come crawling to them anyways-

Just in case however, Anim pulled out 'his' phone to read the chapter. And yep, Tsubaki isn't technically behind that shut down, it's some other organization... Probably referring to C3.

'Should I ask Kuro about this...?'

According to the manga, kuro knows something it... In fact, Anim was supposed to meet Mikuni right about now.

'But I am at home... :('

'Uh... What a mess...'

Anim sighed, resting his head on his palms as he thought if this will turn out good or bad for him. More importantly Mahiru and Kuro.

'I suppose that little black cat doll said true... No matter what I do, ending would be the same...' Anim thought as he raised his head from his palms and was met face to face with kuro.

"Fu- what the heck do you want?" The male said as he proceeds to throw his phone to the other side of the couch. Kuro flinched at this a bit as he said, "uh... Just curious on what you read... You became a dried up stinky shrimp for a minute"

"A... A what-?"

"A dried up stinky shrimp-"

Kuro didn't wake up to see the light of day after that :) (̶h̶e ̶d̶i̶d)

--------------------------------------

(Next day)

"Wow, Kuro is getting really good with his hands huh? Like a genius cat"

One of the girls commented as they saw Kuro holding a small fork and a cookie in other paw. He looked delighted to be being fed.

"Well, he is my cat, of course he's a genius" Anim added as he shamelessly took one of the cookies from the girls and ate. Casually calling Kuro 'his', which is technically true, kuro is 'his' servamp now.