Ch 10; Alice in the Garden.

A/n: honest thought, Lily has one of the more cooler character design. Like, this man slays bro... Literally-

=================================

.
.
.

It's been around a week since the last incident.

Anim and Kuro were basically living under the same roof in... Harmony I suppose? Sure Anim was occasionally frustrated by the lazy NEET, but he couldn't really stay mad at Kuro for too long. Yes, the cat charm was really fuckin' real.

Kuro on the other hand, did started to pick on some... Strange habits of Anim? Like, he never uses his 'Phone' for anything. Heck, he went out and bought a separate one for crying out loud. Like, who does that?

Yet Anim would still occasionally look at the 'phone' as if he was reading something, and keep it close as if his lifeline was dependent on it. It was odd... But thinking about it was a pain he would die from. So he ignored.

Anim also started to be... More active in school rather then worrying about the looming danger that is Tsubaki.

He would look over from his seat, see Mahiru and be like- 'you were supposed to be here, rather then me'. Little did he knew he would end up burning holes at Mahiru's head, looking away and feeling embarrassed later. Anim wondered why the events changed... Something must have happened to trigger it? Not like Anim did anything out of the blue either.

"Anim! Could you please hang it a bit higher"

"You got it"

Anim does as the class perz says, standing up high on the stool and handing up the little wall hangings for the decorations. While Anim did the work, some of his new friends, Mahiru and his friends would sit around and talk.

"Guys, I am Literally Telling you. There have been so many mysterious deaths lately, it's the vampires Man!" And there goes Sakuya again.

"Watch where your going man!?! Aah-!! *knock out from a box-*"

" You guys are... Fuckin' idiots" Anim does a dry laugh as he still stood up high on the stool, taking another decore item from koyuki to hang up. (the light brown hair guy)

"Anim, you'll remember me when a Vampire bites into your skin and kills you!" Sakuya says, as Anim could only roll his eyes, 'gurl please, I know it's you-' is what went in his head.

"Sakuya, have you ever wonder What if Vampiers are just lazy NEET's? Like house cats? Nothing to do, just eating snacks and taking space as if they are the actual owner of the hous-"

"Nya..."

Anim was about to go on a rant. But dear 'ol Kuro was just sitting right there on a desk and getting pets from some other female students. Anim could only snicker to himself as he hung up the last one of the decoration.

Anim's phone that was kept aside suddenly buzzes, not the one from his world, but the one from this world. Anim asked Mahiru to toss it over and he did, looking at the notification it read, "I've come to pick you up"

'.....?'

"Anim Kurushimi"

Oh and there is unisin voice of demo- I mean children.

"All of Love is calling for you"

Anim turned on the stool and saw the two little children, holding there hands out for Anim to take. 'Ah... It's was about time...'

And then suddenly then children decided to catch the cat, making Anim almost fall down from the stool but he managed to not fall...

Nvm he fell. A loud whine of pain was probably heard by everyone.