Ch 22. Garden of Eden. (part 1)

A/n: No because, Lilly side story GOOD. LILY SIDE STORY REALLY FUCKIN' GOOD.

and the fact that it comes right. In the middle of the manga rather then being seperate is so so goodddd.

I love Lilly. Like. I love this man.

And of course, I'll write about it. So get ready for another long chapter. Like... A really really long chapter. (Word count: 3800+ 💀)

A lot of slightly fluffy parts of Kuro and Anim.

So yeah.

Warning: minor Mentions of S*side. I tried not to make it too graphic. Even I can't handle that. Parental issues

===================================
.

.
.

'Where is it?'

'God where could it even be??'

Anim was searching all over the house, and probably scrambled with his bag like 5 times. That's because 'his' phone was missing.

"Kuro?" Anim called as he walked around with his bag, Kuro turned away from his little Ds as he looked at his eve.

"When you were captured, did you see someone take 'my' phone out?" Anim asked as he sat next to him on the couch with a sigh. He was tired from searching.

"No...? And does it matter? You literally have two"

"Yes, I do but... Ugh- I... I just need that one too okay?"

"Hmm.."

Kuro just ate a cookie as he tried to play on his Ds again. But then he remembered something, "hey uh... One of the C3 members seemed to know you besides that Tesuyuki guy.. A girl with a choker"

"..." Anim was now, In a panic mod. A girl with choker huh...? Anim took out that one paper he hid in his back pocket as it still had the image, the information was a little redacted now because of the gun shot but... At least the image was intact.

"Was it... This girl?.." Anim asked. Kuro looked at the image and nodded, "you know her?"

".. Unfortunately I do..." Anim sighed as he leaned his head back on the couch. "You wanna hear a backstory?"

"Uh... No... It's too troublesome..."

Anim just raised his head and looked at kuro with a disappointed face. Which did made Kuro eat his own words back as Anim told him a Very tiny, ugly part of his life.

Well, both are linked forever so might as well. "So... Let's say about 3 years ago, there was this girl who I had a crush on. And we sort of started to hang out and stuff-"

"Hold on- your straight?"

".... You thought I was-"

"Your not???"

"I don't know-" Anim and Kuro just stared at each other for a moment, and then Anim coughs and continues.

"Well, anyways, little did I knew, that this girl was literally the most manipulative and horrible person. She made me be distant from my friends, and told the warden's these... Fake narratives which I basically got beten up about."