Ch 6: Come On, Lets Get Over This.

"You are my master now, My Eve. I'll do everything you command me to do," Kuro told as his hands turned into the iconic sharp black blade. 

The subclass watched it happen as he began to laugh, "Well, that is bothersome. You've made a contract!" 

The magician jumped from one lamppost to the next, taking some cards out and displaying them in front, saying, "But hehe... The true nature of this contract is known as "Servant + Vampire," which means "A Servamp!" 

"Ho wow, someone please roll the credits or something." Anim rolled his eyes as he rested his hand on his hip. While waiting for the subclass to finish, he talked about something like how Kuro wouldn't be able to unleash his true powers or something. 

"The worst of all, you have to listen to a human!" The subclass said

"Honestly, it's not so bad. I just have to say that "that guy made me do it," and I can get away with anything. Free of responsibility," Kuro said as he pointed at Anim. 

Anim sighed as he looked at Mahiru and said, "Kuro. Let's get over this fast." 

"The feeling is mutual. What a pain... "

The subclass laughed, a little nervously this time, as he drew his blade nearer to Mahiru's neck. "Ha! Don't you dare come close! Otherwise, the boy is dead!"

Anim clinched his fist and said, "Kuro, do whatever you want, but Mahiru shouldn't be hurt!" He instructed, and Kuro nodded. With one swift move, he broke the ribbon Mahiru was dangling from. causing him to fall down. 

"Mahiru!!" Anim yelled as he ran up to catch the boy, which he did, almost crushing himself in the process. Anim was so distracted by Mahiru that he failed to notice that Kuro was going full maniac on the magician. 

"Like I said, what happens from now on isn't my fault..." He spoke in a monotonous tone, but his eyes told him that it was definitely a threat, and he just sliced through the subclass with ease. While he could only do and watch, he failed to realise that his body was basically sliced in half. 

Kuro picked up the body as he brought it close to him, about to eat him. But Anim immediately pulled the chain, which pulled Kuro back, saying, "Okay, okay, we have potato chips at home! Stop!" 

Kuro glared at Anim as he ignored him, but Anim tugged on him more, "KURO STOP." He yelled as Kuro sighed, letting go of the subclass as his body fell to the ground. He sighed as he stopped pulling on the chains. 

He remembered something like this happening in the anime as well, but he never realised how scary it actually was in reality... 

"DANM YOU, DANM ALL OF YOU!!!" The body of the subclass yelled, which surprised Anim a bit. How is he still speaking?

"YOU'RE HEADING TOWARDS A SUPER FUN VAMPIRE PARADE IN HELL!" The magician then extended his hand out to his tophat, "BRATS!! YOU ARE STUCK ON THE RUNWAY TRAIN TO THE NIGHTMARE YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE!" 

The magician placed the tophat on his head, a smile forming from ear to ear, "Well, then, that's all for today, folks," and that's when he turned into a rag doll. 

"... Nope, I am not going to hear the monologue about your master. Nope. No. Nahi" Anim picked up the rag doll as he handed it to Kuro and said, "Chuck it away." 

"OI!? I AM NOT AN ACTUAL RAG DOLL!" The doll yelled as both Anim and Kuro cringed at him. "And how do you know about Tsubaki!?" Huh?! Nobody knows about Tsubaki!" 

"I don't know who that guy is. I figured you are doing this for someone; you are too much of an airhead to actually come after Kuro for no reason," Anim explained, and then he looked towards Kuro. "Do you know about this Tsubaki guy?" 

"Nope, no idea," he shook his head. The rag doll laughed as he dangled off on Kuro's finger blades (?).

"Of course you don't know Tsubaki... Nobody knows about Tsubaki. That's why he wants to kill everyon--"

Anim cut the guy off by shoving him in his bag and saying, "I'll remember to toss you in the trash." 

The doll yelled profanities as Anim zipped up his bag. The chain that connected both Anim and Kuro broke as Kuro fell almost unconscious in his cat form, saying, "Ugh... I am going to have such a bad pain tomorrow. What a pain..." 

"Right back at ya." Anim nodded and got down to pick up the cat, but he himself also became dizzy. "Huh..." His eyes felt heavy, and he fell unconscious as well. 

"I just wanted things to go as they are supposed to too. "

"I just wanted to stay out of trouble."

'Good grief...' 

====================================

The next morning came, and the sun shone yet again. Kaelo had his front legs on the bed as he pressed his nose against Anim's cheek. "Hmm... Kaelo... No..." He groaned and turned to the other side, hugging his pillow. 

The pup let out a whine and soon started to bark. right in Anim's ears, to which his response was to shut his eyes even more and crawl in his bedsheets. "Kaelo... Stop. You are an emotional support dog, not an alarm dog." He whined as Kaelo just kept on barking and walked out of the room. 

Anim was a bit surprised himself that Kaelo was barking for a longer time than he usually does, and he wasn't even in his room, so there shouldn't be any reason he should be barking.

"Wait a minute,"

He got up from the bed in a daze and walked into the living room, which had a joint kitchen in a corner. There, Anim saw Kuro in his human form holding up something that seemed like snacks as he tried to stop the dog from barking with visible annoyance in his face.

"You are so troublesome. I could just die..." He told the dog. Anim watched the two in amusement and said, "I thought Kaelo liked you? He was behaving normally in your cat form, wasn't he?" 

Kuro heard the voice of his new eve and turned his attention towards him, saying, "Quote, "in my cat form"." He spoke as Kaelo jumped and snatched the chip bag from his grips, bringing it over to his owner and handing it to him while he waged his tail with a visible smile. 

"Good boy Kaelo," Anim petted the dog's head and took the snacks from his mouth; that's when he clearly looked at the package. 

"Kuro?... What do you think you were going to eat?" 

"Snacks?" 

"Kuro, these are dog treats." 

"Ho...." 

Well, this will go about as functionally as you could probably expect.