Ch 13: *ps. I didn't knew what to name this chapter lmao

.
.
.
.
.
.

"... Um... Falalala...?"

"What the fuck was that."

".... Magic spell? Idk? How do you actually expect me to summon it again"

"Idk, that's your weapon"

"You are not helpful at all-"

Everyone was still at Misono's mansion, trying to figure out how to get Anim's weapon to work. And how does it even work.

Since the weapon has disappeared and turned into a tattoo in Anim's finger, nobody knows what to do Or how to use it because the danm thing won't show up.

"And why is the Tattoo on my ring finger of all places??" Anim commented with a raised brow at Kuro which Kuro just shrugs too.

"Well~ it maybe because thats the place Kuro bit you the first time" Lily says with a very chicky smile.

Anim thought about it, and yeah Anim did shove it fingers in kuro's mouth first... Not sure if it was the ring finger tho... (That sounds so wrong, and I love it. )

"Or maybe it's just because you two are ment to be~" Lily added with a bigger chicky grin. To both Kuro and Anim just stared at Lily with a 'knew you would say that' face.

"Well, If we are 'ment to be' why doesn't the weapon show up?" Anim asked resting his hand on his hip.

"Well... That simply means that your not in control of your servamp yet. That's why your 'Lead' (that's what the weapon are called in the Manga) Didn't show up" Misono explains as Anim sits down on a seat with a sigh, as he looks towards Kuro.

"Bro, how much trust do you want from me?" Anim asks as Kuro looks up from his game, which was on Anim's phone.

"Um... In a chip bag with ice-cream"

".... We have chips at hom-"

"I finished it hours ago"

"...."

Anim was about to throw a chair at this guy. The amount of restraint is unimaginable. "Alright, fine... Any tips on how to summon it?"

"Call me when you have figured it out" Kuro responded dryly as his eyes fall back on the game. Anim just stared blankly, getting up from his seat and he just, silently picked up his chair and raised it to actually just hit Kuro-

"If you two keep bickering like this, of course you two will fail horribly" Misono scoffed as Lily just snatched the Chair away from Anim's hands. Nobody wants a murder here.

"Your vampire doesn't feel like it, because your will is weak" Misono informs.

Anim calms down for a bit, thinking about what he said. At some aspects... He was correct. How could someone make a 'will' for something they don't even want to do. It's more like a formality here rather then 'will'.

"Wait... " Something then hit Anim, as he looked at Misono, "so... Does Lily strip because you want to free yourself from something-"

"HE DOES THAT BECAUSE HE IS A PERVERT-" Misono yelled as Lily only chuckled on the side as he let's side of his shirt slip off. Exposing them ti-
.
.

"What I am trying to say is.... What do you want your powers to do?" Misono asks, sighing as he looks at Anim. To which the black hair boy hummed, "to reach... A perfect ending... For everyone who are around me."

Anim looks at Misono, "to reach the ending which everyone wants... Where everyone who I know is... Happy... And...to not go back home..." Anim says the last part a little more quieter.