ch 26. Hello Darkness my old friend...🧍‍♂️

Warning: Unedited.

====================================

.
.
.

"So... So weak..." Matters Lawless as he chuckled. Litch's song had came to an end as he groaned a little bit.

"You noisy shit rat, couldn't you have been more quite while I was performing?" Litch said... Well, it sounded more like a taunt, causing lawless to chuckle and saying, "but i silenced the bratty crowd for you!"

Litch could only groan in annoyance, summoning his lead in a flash and tried to kick his Servamp to death. Lawless, not being phased by this move, just sent Litch crashing to the wall. Almost indenting it.

"Lawless! You'll kill him at this rate!" Yelled Anim in mid's of the fight, which made Lawless answer with a nonchalant, "don't worry, Eve's are way durable then Normal Humans"

"Besides... If he can't handle this blow... He might as well die" The blondie added the undertone. "Anyways~ what do you want, Eve of Bother Sloth"

"I... Well... Mainly to warn about the subclasses your slaughtered... And Companions." Anim clearly told, now causing Lawless to just laugh out loud, "companions?" He repeats.

Anim's hand tugged the sleeve of Kuro a little bit, "companions" Anim confirmed.... To be honest... He was... Thinking of running away right this moment because he knew what was going to happen-

"You guys are annoying... What are you? Trying to play hero? A main character that will magically save everyone??" Lawless started.

"No I just-"

"Ahhh... Stop... Just stop..."

Lawless said with a disappointed looking expression, it was sort of like a domain opened up. Like a stage play now being presented to Anim and Kuro about a little tiny oopsy Kuro made so... So many years back.

"Looks like Bother Sloth's Eve doesn't know anythingggg... So, I'll tell a little story~"

 So, I'll tell a little story~"

'Oh no...' The little voice in Anim's head rang as he clenched on Kuro's sleeve tighter, and for a split moment, he looked up towards his face and there was the look of absolute horror and just... Fear.

"Once upon a time, there lived 7 different vampires who got along- er... Sort of got along. One day, they received a letter from a certain organization... The C3. To... Kill a certain human.

So they argued... And argued, and this, decided to hold voting. 

To be... Or not to be...

Gluttony, wrath and greed objected! Lust, pride and envy Accepted!"

While Lawless was continuing, Anim felt... Heavy. Chill run down his spine as he dared not to look at the person he was tugging on to... Fearful that he'll be shredded if even dared to even flinch.