Ch 17 Sakyua part 2. more like SakuMahi lmao-

.
.
.

Ah... The day of the school festival.
Such a busy day with so much socializing. (Personally not my favorite-) but it is still a day.

Sakuya walked around the busy halls of the school, no one noticing his presence simply because no one remembered his face. He noticed that two of his friends, Headband and Shy side boy was walking around to promote their class theme or something.

Sakuya gave the two a glance, as he noticed that the back of the board had written, 'we are waiting for you, Sakuya!'.

Oh how sweet...

And right when he turned around to move ahead, A certain Cat was just yeeted at his face. It was Kuro of course. Which was then followed by a long yell from Mahiru.

And yeah, they were kinda running and yelling and what not as Kuro leached on to Mahiru's back. They both ran upstairs to the room top.

Just when Sakuya opened the door to the roof, the one and only twink- i mean. Anim was standing right there with a smug face.

"Gattya bitc#-" Anim tried to catch Sakuya but being a vampire, he shifted away to the railings of the roof.

"Danmit, how come you show up everywhere huh? Stalking much" Sakuya tched as Anim placed his hands on his hips and nodded, "pretty much. Yeah"

Soon enough, Mahiru made it up the stairs and look at Anim huffing like, "I thought you would catch him!"

"He is a vampire okay, I only said I'll 'try'" Anim shurged his shoulders, taking the dangling cat hanging from Mahiru's coat and put him over his head.

Mahiru groaned a bit, turning his attention back to Sakuya, as he took a step forward, "Sakuya please... Come back... Even if you lied the whole time, it was still the most wonderful years of my life..."

Sakuya looked down with a saddened look, walking on the thin railings with ease as she spoke, "we can't be together mahiru... I am not human... I am not like others.." And then Sakuya slipped on his feet as he fall.

For a moment, one would assume Sakuya would just keep falling and everyone will be left seeing faces. But someone had the bright idea to just yell, "WHO CARES??!" and jump off the railings to catch Sakuya.

.... Don't look at Anim, it's Mahiru.

"WHAT THE FU- MAHRIU-!?" Anim yelled on top of his lungs as he ran forward on the railings. Anim quickly took control on his weapon the broom having a slight sentient conscience because of anim's adrenaline rush.

The broom took the ques as it quickly flew down and and under the two falling dumbasses and catching them (anchoring them) as it slowly made the two land on the ground.

Dropping them off on the ground, Anim just became weak in his knees and slowly descended on the floor or take a breathe. The broom swiftly flew back to Anim as it quietly awaited some other instruction.

"These two are going to be the death of me I sware..." Anim muttered under his breathe. Kuro was well... Stunned. He just kinda, Awkwardly patted Anim's head with his cat paw. "Yeah... At least the death will be early...."

"Pufft-... Yeah right.." Anim sighed as he stood up on his feet again, as he gazed down at the pair. Watching their interaction from above and hearing there laughs and giggles.

Anim couldn't help but smile a little at the sight. If Anim remembered correctly, Sakuya really does like Mahiru... As a friend. (These two are so gay I sware-)

Resting his arms on the railing, Anim just vaguely listened to the conversation below. At some point, he heard Mahiru say, "I will come and help you" Or something along those lines.

Anim's like- how?
.
.
.
Oh wait threw- oh. Ohhhh

"Looks like we have work cut out for us, hold on tight Kuro" Anim says, as he tooks the broom in his hand and ride it down. The same way a witch would. (It was pretty fun belive it or not-)

"Seriously... What is up with teens jumping off roofs..." Kuro whined as Anim just rolled his eyes. "So, how did it go Mahi?" He asked.

Mahiru turned and look at Anim saying, "we have to protect him. Anim, we have too"

"Uh-huh and?"

"And defeat this Tsubaki guy! Then only we can free Sakuya."

"Uh-huh..."

What more did you expect huh? A feline shut-in vampire and a guy with no brain against someone who kills for mostly no reason will surely be a good idea.

Surely.

=================================

It's me
Hi
I am the problem
It's me~

-bye bye~