What If. Sick Day.

A/n: based on the request I got From someone. Thank youuuu

This like a mini-story.

Instead of very sappy romance, I made it a little more practical so it feels more... Realistic?. I hope you guys don't mind. Then again, you can skip it all and I won't even know~

It's long because I wanted to cover almost every character I personally really like, Like Mikuni and Sakuya and the demon twins.

Sometimes Metioned in passing, sometimes given lines, I tried, okay?

If you find it boring, it's alright. I appreciate your support <3

Warning: unedited
====================================
.
.
.

"Does anyone have any fucking idea on what is happening??" Came in Litch with his hedgehog servamp in his arm as he barged the door open of the Alison Mansion. Only to find Anim with a Wash cloth hanging from the side of what seemed to be a basin and Tetsu behind him with blankets.

After an Awkward silence was set, Anim opened his mouth to say, "Same question" Then he processed to leave and go to the rooms. Tetsu following behind.

°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°

Anim placed the damp cloth over Kuro's head, who seemed to have his face red and puffy. Not that he was the only one in this predicament. Other servamps seemed to be in almost the same sickness of unexpected Fever, heating up and fatigue.

Now, that might just be normal sickness. But all of them having it the same time and that too... To Vampire's? Subclasses he would still believe but Servamp, not so much.

"Are all of them like this?" Anim questioned as he looked towards Misono. Who nodded his head with a sigh, "I am afraid so. Lily had started to show symptoms first out of all... That butterfly didn't bother to tell me saying it as a 'seasonal cold'"

Anim hmmed, as he sat on the edge of the bed besides Kuro, fast asleep but still a little trembly. Anim took his phone out, dieling a number.

"Whom are you calling?" Asked Litch, still holding the panting hedgehog in his arms. "Just a... Doctor" Anim told as he called.

"Doctor?" Misono questioned, "well, remember when Kuro turned into a black orb? I went to Mikuni's to see if he could help. I didn't met him, but I found this guy, very saddy looking dude, but he helped a ton." Anim answered, causing Misono to gasp a bit.

"You went to Mikuni without telling us!?" Misono yelled a bit.

"Oops-" Anim bit back his tongue, call connected as the phone was put on speaker at that moment. "Ah! Hello, I am-"

"Eve of Sloth!? Oh my Lord! What a pleasent surprise! How have you been? How is Sloth!? Will you let me conduct experiment on him this time!? Oh I know you will, you are just such a good perso-"

"Kuro is Sick... In fact, All Servamps are sick" Anim interpreted the earful of excitement he heard on the phone, where was the 'hello'? 'My name is'?

"What!? Sick??" Johannes asked, "what kind of sick?"

"Ah well..." Anim looks over at Kuro, "like... Fever? And fatigue, shivering and basically unable to move.

The servamp of greed is stuck in his Hedgehog form, panting and feverish too.

Lust is... Well, similar to sloth but doing a little better? I mean, he is able to move around a little bit.

Pride was already weakened because of the Djin incident, but the sudden fever is causing him to have similar symptoms of being a bat." Anim explained the situation.