Ch 23 Garden of Eden (part 2)

A/n: Hello hello, and welcome to another long chapter.

I tried giving some fluff and funny moments in this chaos belive it or not. And I really need a break from Servamp to write some actually fluff.

(Word count: 5500+ 💀)

Warnings: Attempt to Murder Lilly. Straight up Murder as well. Cheating. Parental issues.

====================================

.
.
.

It's been like what...?
Three days.

"Yeah that's it, I am gonna go kidnap him" Anim announced as he gets up from the table. Mahiru held Anim's wrist as he dragged Anim to sit back down and handed him his phone.

"I'd say, try calling him again. Maybe he will pick up this time" Mahiru suggested, which Anim just... Huffed and took the suggestion. Going in his contacts and looking for Lilly, which he did.

Dialling....
Dialling....
Dialling....

'Sorry but the number your try-' Anim sighed as he shaked his head to everyone. Tetsu hummed for a minute as he took out the business card given by Dodo.

"Try this?" Tetsu says, to which his Servamp cheers and says, "excellent line of thinking Tetsu! As expected from the Eve of a true Servamp!"

"Yeah yeah... I guess I'll try that too" Anim sighed as he dialed the number. "But after this, we are going to kidnap him"

Anim called again, As the number beeped a few times before Dodo thankfully picked up. "Ah! Hello Dodo, can I speak to Misono?"

From the other end, Dodo let's out an odd grumble as he says, "uh... Ugh... I am terribly sorry, but he is extremely busy..."

Anim wasn't convinced, his suspicion proved right when he heard the faint sound of Misono asking Dodo for the phone. Some shuffling sounds happen when Anim finally got to hear Misono's voice.

"Hello? Anim...?"

"Misono! Thank god your okay" Anim says with a sigh, "it's been three days? Lilly hasn't picked up my calls either! What happened? You said you would be joining us-"

"Listen... My father doesn't allow me to go out of the house"

".... I know that? We talked about it three days ago even!"

"Huh-?"

"Yeah. So where are you? Have you had the word with your father or something-"

"Look-... I... I just can't right now. Okay? I'll call you back later" Misono hung up on Anim abruptly. Anim just looked at his phone slightly confused.

"What happened?" Mahiru asked, worried by hearing this side of the conversation. Anim just shrugged his shoulders as his face looked puzzled.

The other discussed over what might have happened or why Misono is not showing up suddenly. To Anim however, he had a slight suspicion that... It's Lilly who is the cause of this.

If he remembered what he read, which isn't much. (Shit memory gang where you at?) This was probably Lilly's arc, then that means... Misono's memories have been toyed with, Lilly suddenly stopping to pick up Anim's phone would also explain too.

Anim looked over at Kuro, and then at everyone else as he spoke, "I... I think something is wrong"

-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-

"Anim and the others came three days ago...? Lily, do you know something about this?" Misono asked his Servamp.

To which the response was just a simple, "not that I have heard of..." Lilly turned over to see Dodo, "have anyone visited recently?"