Ch 15: ps. I always come back 👁👁

Wow I took a longer break then I realized. Sorry guys 🧍‍♀️.

====================================

The broom just swade around a little bit, as if its either excited or just hyperactive. Almost like the feelings of Anim.

Anim was having a little adrenaline rush, and sort of happy that he managed to save Misono.

"Heh... Guess that's settled.." Kuro commented in his duel way, like he always does.

"Heh... Neat little trick you have there... But unfortunately its not enough." Sakuya spoke, before the strings tangled up Misono in the air as Sakuya threw his knifes at him, giving him brutal cuts around his body and what not.

Anim's eyes widened with surprise, 'wait-! No... I thought...'

He stood a little stunned, the smiles withered away from his face as soon as it came. The broom just falling limp and the sound of the fall echoes a bit.

"Why would you do this Sakuya!? Why would you hurt these people! Did you lie to me about everything!" Mahiru argued.

Anim all those interaction happen again, right as they were happening in the manga.

As if his hold on his weapon is ultimately meaningless.

°Mahiru's argument.
°Sakuya stopping in his tracks suddenly, probably because he heard an illusion of his dead sister.
°Misono asking Lily if he is was navie to fall for such a trick.

'It's all the same again...'

"Anim...?" Kuro called out to Anim, to snap him back to reality. The lead had started to flicker more the more confidence Anim lost in his resolve.

"Ah... I... I am... Sorry.." He muttered picking up the broom. he tried to focus on what's happening. In all honesty... He didn't knew. He doesn't know anymore because he doen't know the story about this anymore...

It can't be the same and yet it is...

Anim just sighed in frustration, cluching the broom in his hands as he walked forward. Waking the broom right at Sakuya to moving him away from Mahiru.

"Okay now why would you do that." Kuro questioned with a slight annoyed face. Anim just shrugged his shoulder as he just turned his attention to Mahiru.

"Are you okay...? I am sorry I... Froze there..." Anim asked, his voice was a little shaken.

Mahiru just looked up at Anim as he nodded his head, his own body slightly trembling. It's a hard pill to swallow to see your 'best friend' stab up from the back... Literally.

Mahiru's eyes dilated a bit when he looked behind Anim, his lips parted for a moment, Anim almost got an Idea of what Mahiru will say so Anim quickly turned and blacked the rag doll's attack with the stick end of the lead.

Which was honestly good thinking because the rag doll was still being controlled by the that lady on the top. So the rag doll casually tried to Pearce a sward threw Anim's head.

"You know Anim... You an interesting little weapon" Sakuya cooed slowly, "a broom hmm? As useless as it is, your using it to wack people around."

Anim sighed as he kicked the rag doll away, look over at Sakuya with a frown. "Shut up."

"Aw. Is the little Anim sad that his little friend got hurt~ did your little ego shattered when things didn't go according to your way~?"