Ch 14: Sakuya Part 1, I guess

Warning: Maybe a boring chapter because it's just fighting and because I wrote it in multiple days rather then In continuation.

I was busy- sorry ╥﹏╥

=================================
.
.
.
.

"How dare you call me Green Goo!"

"How dare YOU try to kill your best friend!? Mahiru trusts you with every cell of his body and yet you DID this"

Anim yelled at Sakuya, literally pointing at the guy with a frowned face. Suddenly, a really comically big but definitely dangerous swards justs land right in front of Anim. Right on his feet.

"It's that guy who threw me in the trash!!" Belkia yelled from somewhere as he got down on the floor besides Sakuya.

"Rags are supposed to be in trash" Anim simply says as he just yanks the sward out and hands it to Mahiru. "Now listen. If that pink looking barbie clown shows up infront of you. Just stab kay?"

"W-what-??"

"Come on Mahi, it's simple and easy and lot less troublesome, right Kuro?"

"Yeah... Probably best as far as self defense is considered..."

"STOP IGNORING US, DANM IT" Belkia yelled and threw a little fit around. Sakuya covered his face with his palm as he laughed, and no, not a 'I am happy' laugh; the 'I am gonna beat this bitch up' laugh.

"Ha... You all are such Liers..." Sakuya says as Anim turned to look at him, a hand resting on his hip as he stood in front of both Kuro and Mahiru. Also with the most Confident face he could muster.

"If your gonna rant about me being a Lier, then ya. I am. A big one in fact" Anim places a hand on his chest as he says quite loud and clear, "in fact, I lie every day. For various reasons, mostly to keep myself out of trouble. I practically live a lie.... Isn't that just so relatable to you?"

Sakuya grinds his teeth, as he and Anim go forward to bicker and argue about Lies and how Sakuya hates liers and whatever.

Kuro was trying to understand what in the name of God was Anim doing? Was he really going to have debate with them about this topic, it's a literal death situation here. Kuro then noticed that Anim's legs were being slightly shaky, his firm voice fumbled into small 'ums' more and more as they talked.

'Is he... Is he stalling for time...? But why...? It's not like someone will suddenly come to save us-' his own thoughts were cut off in the middle when Misono and Lily appeared on the scene.

Upon seeing them, Anim took a slight shakey sigh as his whole body posture became leisure as it was before.

"Anim, get back. We'll handle this" Misono says to which Anim nodded.

'Took them long enough to come...'

Anim let's Misono handle this for now, as he stepped back a bit and whispered to Kuro, "listen... 'Our' priority right now is Mahiru only, okay...? We'll help Misono and Lily out if things get out of hand"

"Help out how exactly...?"

"Blood thing...? I don't know, the weapon will show up God knows when. And also be careful of that string lady on that building" Anim points at a direction which seemed to be the exact location where a figure could be seen.

"How do you know this stuff...?" Kuro asked, to which Anim just... Awkwardly averted his eyes at, "um... Weapon thing...?" Anim looks at Kuro as if he is hopping that Kuro will take the lie for now.

Which he didn't. Your Welcome.

"Because Anim is my friend!" The two heard the loud voice of Misono as they turned their heads to look at him. Anim was actually really surprised that Misono considered Anim as his friend... I mean he would but he never thought he will say this out loud for HIM.