Ch 11 Weird.

.
.
.

Anim was sobbing a bit,
Heck.
He was literally on his knees and trying not to cry. "Oh my god..." Is what escaped his lips.

Kuro came into the room after a shower and having a soon full of ice cream in his hands, he was almost half surprised to see Anim hunched over like that. He was more weirded out because he remembered his Eve being normal just a few minutes ago, what happened?

"Uhh..." Kuro was going to ask, but then he saw something... And it all made sense now.

There layed Kaelo, laying... So so calmly... On his tummy and smiling as his tailed wagged a bit as if he was having a wonderful dream. While Anim was just gushing over the cuteness of his puppy. "What a pain... Are you seriously crying over that?"

"Yes, just- look- that's my baby having a good dream-!" He says in a slightly squeaky voice as he rubbed the pup's tummy and patted him and then praising him like, 'your a good good boy'

Anim's mental age seemed to have turned 5.

"Ah? You know it's not a big deal? Even I can do that" Kuro says as he turns into his Cat form and does the same exact pose, but in his lazy cat way.

And Anim just stared at him like, 'the fuck yo doin' bro-?'

".... Get lost." Anim shoved the cat away lmao.

°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-

After soome casual bickering, Anim got a text from Lily, it said something about coming to Misono's mansion for some discussion and stuff for future plans.

But Anim had some plans today... Some time consuming plans... He had to stay some extra hours for extra classes and counseling, also get his eyes tested before that. All that late night reading and stressing has started to give him headaches and very minor blurry vision.

So he Informed Lily about and said that even an hour before 9pm would be enough.

The school hours went without a hick.

But, in the counceling session, the Person asked him something, "Anim... I am glad that your doing alright now, in fact you don't even need counseling anymore... But..."

The counselor taps the pen on the table, a little hesitant to say the next few words, "you just... Seem like your not... The same person anymore"

"... Isn't that a good thing...? People change right?..." Anim did a nervous chuckle, the counselor hmmed,

"Yes but, they don't just change over night."

Anim was sweating bullets right now. Not only his 'change' in behavior is obvious, but many... And I mean MANY people have picked up on it. They obviously would, his change in personality was from a little ant to a hippopotamus! The way his interaction changed, his behavior, heck even his interests.... It was oh so obvious.

"Well... You would agree that my... Previous behavior was problematic... (?)" The way Anim said that sounded more like a question then anything. "So... Isn't it just better? More perfect now...?"

"... Only problematic for your future yes... But... Never mind" The counselor sighed, giving Anim a smile as she got up. "Either way, your free to go now. This wasn't going to be our last session but since your doing better now... I suppose it's goodbye"

"Haha... Yeah... Thank you"

And Anim just walked outside, closing the door behind him. He took a sigh of relief and just patted his own cheek to calm himself down. he wouldn't lie, but those sessions have been some of the most stressful, simply because... He just seems like he doesn't even know about himself.