Ch 30: was I wrong.

A/N: Warning: unedited. Murder. (I think murder shouldn't really be a warning anymore considering how often people die and died in Servamp

Anyways, I'mma spoil y'all with a double chapter update. I know, I'm the best.

°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°
.
.
.

"Why... The hell am I in a desert...?" Anim muttered.

When the boy's eyes opened, he found himself in a desert, waring a black cloak. A strong gust of wind blew, making a small monolith appear and a little cat puppet with a goofy hat was sitting on it.

"Um...?"

"Why are you here?"

"For... Kuro...?"

"He said he doesn't wanna see you"

".... Well. I wanna see him. Where is he?"

"Can't tell. Can't tell"

"Ugh... Fine..."

Anim sighs, soon hearing the chimes of the bell again. Taking his best bet to follow the chime the best he could. As he walked the sand, he found many kitten marionettes, one greeting him. One doing paper work. One saying to not go forward, there were a lot of them.

Anim then suddenly tripped,

And no, it's not because he tripped on air... It felt like his foot hit something. Looking back and realizing the chimes coming from below and a hinge showing up a little bit from the sand.

Frantically dusting the sand away led him to a trap door. Which he opened to find some stairs, leading some water below.

'This is all so weird... Like I am in wonderland or something...' Anim thinks for a moment, sighing as he just walked down the narrow stairs and diving head first in the water, only to get out of it in minutes to more land.

He looked up from where he landed, water just floating right above. His clothes weren't drenched either. He was a little trippy from this... Situation, as he walked aimlessly.

"Ah your here, your here. Come one, dress appropriately for the meeting!" Says the Marionette, throwing a suit at Anim's face.

"Hey- that's ru-" Before Anim could finish, he was seated on a chair with the suit on, in a meeting hall. Like a round table conference.

To the sides were other servamp's. One side sat the agree's and the other side who apposed and right parallel to him... Was Kuro himself.

'No... That's... Not Kuro...' Anim thought, noticing the attire being a little different. In fact... They all looked like they were waring something different, they looked different.

'Is this the voting that Lawless talked about...?' Anim's thought were interpreted with Answers of him having the right guess. As the other servamp siblings started to argue on what to do with the matter at hand.  The letter they got from C3.

Anim reached out for the later, but his hand Conveniently went right threw it. 'Oh screw you...'

"... Let us kill him"

 Let us kill him"