Ch 29 Subject matter: Anomaly

Warning: Unedited. long chapter.

I wanna write Kuro Anim Romance so bad Uggggghhhhh.

But, I am having the itch to write more and more the more this series goes on so. Yey.

====================================
.
.
.

"You were right huh steph? He really did turn into a ball" Higan chuckled. So he knew...?

"I told you didn't I? Anim here really is a gem... To bad he killed off his chances of bringing the servamp back by his own hands" Stephanie chuckled as he walked back off from Anim, who only holds the back ball in his hands.

"K.. Kuro... N.. No... How much more do you know?" Anim looked at Stephanie, who only feels glee at the desperate expression her obsession made. "You look cute like that"

"Just tell me damnit!!" Anim yelled again. Suddenly feeling someone standing between Anim and Stephanie. It was of Litch, standing up barely as he grunts a little.

"You two have been trouble enough..." Litch says, his words directed towards Stephanie and higan.

"Your hands are already down, how are you thinking of protecting the lad huh?" Asked Higan. Litch lips curl up a bit, "my hands being doesn't mean I still can't play the piano"

"Heh... Kids got imagination" Higan crackers his knuckles, releasing his hands as flames circle around him.

"Till I am standing, I'll protect everyone. Because I am an Angel."

°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°
.
.
.
Few minutes later, Litch was captured right in front of Anim's eyes. Higan took him away, while Stephanie just blows a kiss towards him. Which made him wanna off himself again. Touché.

Then came in Misono And Tetsu with there servamps. Seeing a defeated Anim sitting on the ground holding a black orb. The butterfly and Bat servamp flew over to the orb, immediately recognising their fellow vampire brother.

"Anim what happened here?" Asked Misono. As Anim only stared lost at the orb.

"I don't think he is in a state to talk Misono..." Tetsu points out the obvious. Causing Misono to sigh and evaluate the surroundings and it was a little easy to figure out what probably would have happened. Though of course, he doesn't know about the Stephanie part.

Misono walked up to Anim, placing a hand on his shoulder, "come on... Let's go back to the onsen" He told, causing Anim to sigh and nod, getting up from the ground and walking with his friends.

"Wait-" Tetsu interprets, picking up something from the ground. "It's... A phone"

"It's... Higan's" Lalic identified the phone, well, to be honest, the keychain of the magician subclass of Tsubaki could have made anyone guess.

"Hm..." Misono hummed, taking the phone away from Tetsu, and on perfect timing, the phone called. "Huh... Right on dot.." Misono muttered as he connects the call, putting the phone on the speaker.

"Hello hello? Are the person who found my friend's phone? Thank you thank you-" Tsubaki started, only for Misono to interpret. "Right... How about me 'exchange' then?"

"Give us the greed pair you have stolen away" Asked Misono, straight forward, only causing for a  small silence to settle... Then. Tsubaki laughed. He laughed and laughed and laughed.

"Ah... So boring. That's an expensive exchange don't you think?"

"I don't care. I demand and exchange. We have one of your subclass too."