Ch 9: Kick to the face, never goes to waste.

.
.
.

"Kuro-!!"

Anim yells as Tsubaki just almost beat the shit of both him and Kuro out rage(?), Melachonly (?) Idk but someone had to do something before Kuro bleeds to death like he always wanted-!

Anim tried to run up to the now almost bleeding too much Kuro but Tsubaki just grabbed Anim by the throat and held him up.

"Don't you get it...? It's a war! It doesn't matter who dies or lives" Tsubaki looks at Anim with this insane look and smile, his grips turning harder and roughed around Anim's neck, nails starting to dig into his skin.

"Nothing matters as long as it's interesting to me..."

And then he starts to ramble about how 'nobody understands him' 'nobody knows him anyways'

'How he was always alone'

"Say that to someone who isn't a fucking orphan!!" Anim lifts his lower half of the body and kicks Tsubaki in the face, his grips moving away from Anim's neck harshly as he stumbles back. And Anim just falls flat on his back.

Anim coughs and takes deep breathes, sitting up quickly to look at Tsubaki. He held his face as he groans a bit, and then starts to laugh out loud.

"Maybe so... That's why I'm saying we should have a war! It's a method of communication! A positive way of thinking"

"Positive my ass! Go have a fucking history lesson and you'll know how things ended by doing that!"

Tsubaki laughs as his face was turning completely dark, "Ah~ maybe you could teach me? Oh wait... You won't be alive to do so-!" Tsubaki draws his katana out, perfectly ready to attack Anim. Kuro tried to save him from the attack the best he could... Yeah he woke somewhere in between-

But in the mids of this chaos, everything turned white and both Kuro and Anim suddenly disappeared from that domain.

"Ah... They got away..."

---------------------------------------

"Ow-!!"

And there they go, the two weirdos ended up escaping and into some ally they are not even familiar about.

At the moment, of the guys were the ground, almost surprised at their luck. Both sat up properly as finally and took a small moment to collect themselves. And then Anim finally asked, even though he already kinda knew what might have happened.

"So... What happened?" Anim asks, "who helped us escape?"

"Probably one of my brothers... I felt his presence just for a second there" Kuro answered, take a yawn.

"Well... Isn't that just convenient" Anim commented, looking up at the sky and seeing that it's getting dark, he also looked around trying to take a guess at where they even are.

"Hey, you shouldn't pull stunts like that" Kuro said

"Like what?"

"That kick to the face... As cool as it was, you could have died"

Anim hummed a bit, looking away and wondering, 'if I die... Will i go back to my own world...?' He pondered about that question only. And suddenly feeling a bag just drop on top of his head, "oh come on-"

And then books and pens and everything that fall out of the bag earlier dropped on Kuro's head. He groaned as well. "What a pain... Why do you even carry a havey books around?"

"It's just the history book today. It's not THAT heavy" Anim rolled his eyes as he started to gather the items and putting them back in there place. He took out a bandage, those small ones as he held it in front of Kuro's face.

Kuro raised a brow as he look at the bandage and then at Anim. "Your forehead was bleeding before, he did quite the number on you huh?" Anim told as he handed him the bandage.

Kuro hummed as he then proceeds to say, "ugh... Yeah... Ow... Maybe.. Maybe if you will buy me snacks and some juice, I'll feel all better"

"How about a no-" Anim sighs, Kuro takes a bigger sigh, "oh when did life get so complicated...?"

"You don't get to say that you feline fuck"

"So harsh to a cute house cat..."

"Bruh-"

Kuro just turns into his cat form in a puff, as Anim started to get up to leave. Picking up Kuro and placing him in his bag so he could just sit there. "By the way... Should we try to contact your other brothers? We may have lucked out day, who knows if we will get lucky tomorrow" Anim asks kuro.

"Ugh... To much trouble..." Kuro simply responds, to which Anim... Kinda agreed too. Yes it is a big troublesome, but if they don't do that, things might get more troublesome.

And then... A paper flew by, as if it was thrown in the mix on purpose.

It was an email address,

'Alice in the garden @ne. Jp.' Or something along those lines.

Anim knew it was from the other servamp, and Kuro well... Obviously he knew too.

"I sware that guy has ears everywhere..." Kuro whines when he looks over Anim's shoulders to look at the address. "Tell me about it." Well, looks like Anim didn't really got a choice there huh?

"Nya... Just your fancy phone for the email now" Kuro points out, To which Anim immediately recoils a bit, shaking his head no.

Anim didn't wanted his phone, the only thing that has any sort of connection of the 'his' world, to be tampered with 'this' world. Let's... Say he has grown protective to it.

Kuro only groaned more at that, to him it seemed unreasonable.... Which it was. But either way, he didn't question too much about it for now and they both just, headed home for now.

.
.
.

Little do they know Anim would forget to Email All of Love for the next whole ass week-