Ch 8: Tsubaki.

.
.
.

"RYUUESIE!" Mahiru slammed opened the door of the classroom as Anim just pecked his head from the side. Both the boy's walked in as Mahiru dropped his bag on his seat and looked at Sakyua.

"Man! You two sure a late! And together too" Sakuya laughed as he placed his headphones down as he greeted the two.

"Sakuya? Where is Ryuusie, is he okay!?" Mahiru asked in a panic while Anim pretened to be a bit worried. He already knew that Ryuusie would be okay so he couldn't really express his deep concern.... However the story has nothing but curve balls up until now he mind just started second guessing that.

"Ah... Ryuusie..." Sakuya looked away from Mahiru with a pained expression. Mahiru's eyes turning wide as he held a face off worry, until Sakuya got smacked in the face by a a juice box by non other then Ryuusie..

Anim did take a sigh of relief within himself, happy to know that the story was just not about to... Throw itself off the rails or something.

Well, jump cut to mahiru basically breaking Sakuya knees by setting on his back and pulling his legs back. Well deserved. Anim chuckled, and asked Ryuusie if he was alright.

"Yeah... I got hurt pretty badly huh? Well, those are cars for ya" He stated as he rubbed his neck, where the bandages were. Anim tilted his head to the side, wondering why nobody asked him 'did the car ean over your neck only?'

Will he ask it? Nope.

They all went on and on talking as Anim watched there conversation from the sidelines.

"Being a loner again huh? Well watching from the side is pretty creepy" Sakuya laughed as he stood besides Anim, setting away from his chatting friends. "Makes you seem like some vampire"

"If I was, I would have sucked you dry for calling me a loner Again." Anim chuckled, "sounds Sus to me" The green hair cheeky guy said.

Says the most Sus guy. 'Ah... Already giving me heads up about Sakuya being a vampire huh?' Anim chuckled more as he patted Sakuya's shoulder.

"Whatever dude, class is starting now" Anim went back to sit back on his seat and just, not pay attention to anything and just scatch on the side of  his notebook.

Though he wonder why 'Sakuya' of all people was willingly, on his own, talking to Anim. Childhood friends trope? Or does Sakuya knows Anim is not from his world? Maybe there is something more to it?

He mindlessly drew things as he thought about Possiblities of different things. Just then, yet again, his thoughts were broken by the 'unknown Voices' coming from his bag.

"You are such a pain..."

"I am hungry"

"Get off my face you wiredo"

"I COULD SAY THE SAME"

Anim just did the 'smile through the pain' smile as he kicked his bag from under the table, trying give the hint to shut the fuck up.

"OI WHO HIT ME!?"

"Stop screaming, it's such a pain I could just die..."

"I CAN HELP YOU WITH THAT YOU BITCH-"

Anim grabbed his bag and ran out of class right when the cursing began, "SORRY TEACH I AM HAVING A STOMACH ACHE IN MY HEAD, SEE YA" He yelled as he dashes out of the class.

"A stomach ache in his what-?" Mahiru questioned as he watched Anim leave in a hurry, the Teacher also confused on what the hell did his quite student just yelled. But the teach was kind enough to let it slide this one time, there are merits on being on a teachers good books after all.