Ch 31. Got em'

A/n: so like, my 'soon' was apparently equal to 'that same day'

But you guys don't mind right?
Right???

Anyway, minor change. It's with the lead. I'll explain about it more in the later chapters (maybe extra chapters)

Chapter 32 and 33 have more major changes tho.

Warning: unedited.

====================================
.
.
.

Well... Aren't some people were just stuck in a tight situation.

Lawless And Litch had to go threw a connection session of their own, fight Higan in their dier state. All the while Misono and Lily were trying to deal with Sakuya holding a fucking Chainsaw. (Very smart but damn-)

I mean, after some emotional drama and a smoke boom later. Misono and Lily ran up the stairs to join Tetsu and Hugh.

Misono was worried about his main unit being injured early, almost parallel to the time when they were they weren't certain of what was happening with the 'greed pair'

Upon reaching up the stairs, Misono find Tetsu and Tsubaki's other subclasses. The Tophat and the string girlie.

"Ahhhh! You reached one step too late!" The tophat laughs

"Ahhhh! You reached one step too late!" The tophat laughs. "I just finished one of my greatest magic trick!"

"Wha... What does this mean?" Asked Misono as he looked towards Tetsu, noticing a broken window as well. "I... I don't know, all i know is that they place Hugh in a box and... He just disappeared..." Answered Tetsu.

Misono gasped, now panic setting in. It all started to make sense, Tsubaki capturing the pride pair so they couldn't make a proper plan, he knew that they would bargain...

'Lawless is captured above. Lily is in no condition to fight. Kuro is still missing. And Hugh now too has disappeared... All that is left was the Envy but...' Misono panics, almost feeling like banging his head on a wall. 'Just what Am I expecting!?'

"Allison... What are we supposed to do?" Asked Tetsu as Misono only took huge gulp. In a low voice and head down he was about to say, "retreat-"

"Helloooo~!"