Ch 32. Absolutely Anything

Warning: Unedited.

====================================
.
.
.

"Found you"

And Tsubaki appeared, right besides Lalic, extending a hand as Lalic willingly gave him the tag.

When Anim saw Tsubaki, he felt off... No, not like. Oh it's Tsubaki. Like, that's... Not exactly like Tsubaki. Through the stance and grin not being exactly like how Tsubaki would. Not to mention the surroundings...

"Kuro that's..." Anim muttered to Kuro a bit, the servamp also noticing somewhat of a delayed reaction of sorts from Tsubaki.

"Ah, the eve greed... Lust... Pride. It's the first time we've officially met hm?" Tsubaki starts, dangling the tag in his fingers. Before anything could move on any further, Tetsu stepped forward as he asked.

"What have you done to Hugh."

"Ehe~... Can't you tell by looking?" Tsubaki says, raising his arms as if showing up the white blur of jinns around him. "Balkai's little magic trick sent the little vamp alllll the wayyy to me. Afterall, vanishing is a basic magic trick isn't it?"

"But... How is that possible? Tetsu and Hugh gave great companionship" Asked Misono, causing Tsubaki to laugh loud, "trust and companionship is such a fragile thing... Do you want me to prove myself~?" The fox teased as he dangled the tag in front, implying that he would absolutely break it.

"You can't." Anim interpreted, using his lead as she snaps his finger, chaining his arms from floor to prevent any other movement. "Because your not Tsubaki."

Suddenly, Kuro appears in front of Tsubaki, using his claw to strach at the figure and snatching the tag in process. The figure laughed as the mist surrounds it, and poof.

"I knew it..." Anim muttered. Low and behold, you'll always recognize the person you absolutely despise. "Stephanie"

"Oh you know me too well darling~" Changing form, Stephanie's original form appeared as blood dropped down from the arm that a scratched up. She wasn't even faced by being suddenly tied and wounded.

"What else is expected from a two faced rat..." Anim muttered, "and... You were too irresponsive to have a killing intent... Tsubaki would have never stalled for time so much" Kuro added.

Stephanie chuckled, "oh well~" She shrugged, looking up for a moment, soon it started to rain. The same it does with ever Actual Tsubaki incounter. "Since you want the Real Tsubaki so bad..."

"I'll take it from here" And the tag was once again snatched.

This time by actually Tsubaki.

(Hear me out

(Hear me out. Hear me out. HEAR ME OUT--💥💳💥💳)

"That's- that's the real one-?" Misono asked, Anim nodded his head. "But- there is no way... We sent out those subclasses before-"