Ch 19. Coffin, I choose you!

.
.
.

"Mahiru, I am telling you this is a bad ideaaaa" Anim whined as the three walked all over the carnival area.

The black hair guy has been nagging him for about 10 minutes now, probably would show him a powerpoint presentation on why Mahiru shouldn't take things from strangers soon if he didn't listen.

"That guy has no sense of danger..." Kuro muttered in his feline form and Anim couldn't agree more.

Not that it's his fault, it's a canon event, I can't interfere.

Along the way, then incountered another Eve, well they don't know it's an Eve 'yet' but Anim does because he is sMoRt-

anyways, meet Tetsu Sendagaya, the Eve of the servamp of Pride, Old Child.

Oddly enough... The guy is missing the coffin rn. in the Anime, he was holding that giant coffin around like nobody's business.

Wll, Mahiru over here is gonna help him find it so off they go. "So.... You casually lost a coffin?"

"Yeah"

"... How?"

"I don't know"

"Right, understandable"

Anim give two thumbs up as everyone moved on with the plot. And moving along the plot ment an explosion.

And an explotion blows off some far away distance behind them. Everyone crooked their heads a 180 to look at where the sound came from, and upon hearing the bomb is from a silver case similar to the one Mahiru was carrying, Tetsu questions if Mahiru is a bomber, which Mahiru denies.

"See? I told you!" Anim whined as he took the suitcase from Mahiru. "I'll go deal with this, you explain the situation to the kid" Anim points at Tetsu as he runs off with kuro.

"Wh-!? You sure?? And did you just call him a kid-?"

"Yes and yes-!" Anim ran over to a less crowded distance, back to bridge they were in before. Kuro took his queue to be in his human form as Anim handed the suitcase to Kuro while Anim just mentally prepared himself.

"Okay, drink, up and boom. Drink, up and boom" Anim muttered to himself as kuro just stared blankly for a moment, "literally no clue what you are on about"

Kuro sighs, stepping forward as he held Anim's wrist, bringing it up and close to his lips. His fangs show up as he softly and leisurely says "now, if you excuse me" And tik, the fangs ding into Anim's wrist.

Anim let's out a slight 'ow'. But that was not the moment for Kuro to act... Act like... Like THAT-  god danm, Anim wasn't ready for that. That wasn't in the script-

Drew some blood, flashy chains and then woop- was now up in the air.... Only problem is he brought Anim along with it. And he didn't even carry proper, more like manhandled dangled Anim from the side as if he is was an earthen pot.

"What the heck feline fuck!? Why did you bring me along???"

"Ah... By mistake, besides, weren't you chanting about this?"

"I WAS CHANTING FOR THE BOMB- ugh. Whatever, just throw it higher!"

"Ugh... So troublsome"

Either way, Kuro did as he was told, threw the suitcase as high as he could. Anim took a breath of relief as he expected it to blow up... Well sucks to suck because it didn't, it started to fall down instead-

"Huh- Shouldn't it have exploded??"

"The timer isn't out yet probably... Good grief"

"Goodness Good Lord fuck you-" Anim summoned his lead, tried too at least. He doesn't know how do it everytime yet.

"Can't summon the lead?"

"Looks like your the one blind now. Can you see a lead anywhere??" Anim says in slight announce And slight frustration.

"Good grief, we can't catch it in time then-"

"Give it here" The third... Voice called out, Of course, it's Tetsu as the suitcase just plops right in the coffin.

Kuro leads both him and Anim down the bridge where Tetsu stood with the coffine up on his shoulder. "No one can break this Coffin of mine" Tetsu says and Both kuro and Anim just watch the bomb exploded inside the coffin, no one was harmed, very light sound was heard.

The restover smoke started to blow out as the explosion seems to be over.

'... Thank god he found that coffin...' Anim thought Rubbing the bridge of his nose as the frustration leaves him. "Thank... Thank you.." Anim says.

"No worries, that guy is the one who you should thank, he found my coffin" Tetsu point at his side, pointing at Mahiru who waves.

Anim sighed with a smile, 'ones a protagonist, always a protagonist'

"Is that... Is that Onsen written on that coffin?" Mahiru asked, which the kid nodded too.

"Yeah... That's because I am the heir and son of a hot spring hotle"

"Can I have your business card then-" Anim pointed out as he genuinely wanted one. While Tetsu would gladly give the business card the coffin started to make noises.

And out pops the dead bat, to which all the other just stared at it for a good minute

'Your the reason why I was locked in my house for 2 years' says Anim in his head as he pokes the bat with a stick.

The bat then whins, saying, "Did no one teach you respect Kid-!? Don't- ow- poke me with a Stick!"

"Oh it's you... Long time no see huh?" Kuro greeted in his own monoton way. As Mahiru puts two and two together.

"Looks like we caught another vampire"
.
.
.
.

=====================================================================

Look, that bite part. I had to sit for 5 minutes to think if I should put it there or not.

Because bomb.

Bomb boom any minute.

But like.

It's fine-
Right? Right????