Ch 21. Ps. This is getting long- sorry- i cant help it-

.
.
.

"So like... After six hours, abnormalities start to effect the Eve's body, numb limbs, Palpitation, short breathes, nausea and dizziness.... And headache, dry eyes, dry skin... You know. The usual"

".... The... Usual?..."

"And after eighteen hours, both you and I will become cats"

"And then after twenty four hours... You like... Die or something"

".... I like how your so blunt with it" Anim sighed with a slight amused face. Sighing a chuckle as he walked forward asking, "anything else I need to know?"

Kuro's eyes wander away from Anim, saying a low and slight guilt voice, "there are... A lot of things I haven't told you. And the fact is that... I probably never would."

Anim stopped, turning around to look at Kuro, "is it because you don't trust me?"

"No... No it's well... Not exactly like that. If you knew, you would try to get involved, try to fix things... For the better future or whatever" Kuro sighed and muttered, "it will get annoying.."

Anim pressed his lips together, thinking about it. To be honest, even if Kuro doesn't tell him, Anim will eventually know what happened because he can well... Read it.

But maybe... Just... Maybe...
For now at least...

"So... You don't want me to get... Involved" Anim says, as he walked up to Kuro, tilting his head to meet Kuro's gazed as he just does a soft smile, "I respect it..."

Kuro's eyes actually softens a little as he looks that black hair male. "I won't press you about it for now. If you don't want to tell me, that's fine"

Anim stood straight as he does a light laugh, "but we are partners now so, if something happens, I'll have to get involved. I won't just... Leave you alone to dust"

The guy just turned around as he walked back, "don't you forget that, okay?"

Anim didn't really look back, but did hear a poof sound which caused him to turn his head to look, only to find Kuro in his feline form muttering, "can't deal..."

Anim just stood confused-

°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°

"Okay so... Tsuyuki told me that Tsubaki used to be a part of C3. Maybe we can find something on him" Anim says as he puts a finger under his chin.

"Oh and also" Anim looks at Kuro, "I... I think C3 has... Concocted a theory about my 'guesses'. So... They kinda labelled me as an... Anomaly-"

"And your telling me that now?" Kuro raised a brow. "Look I forgot because of the wholesome stuff okay- get over it-" Anim waved his hand. "Anyways, on this continent map that doesn't make sense. Many rooms are labeled as 'Reference room' maybe I'll find something there"