Ch: 7 Time to play the billion doller question game.

.
.
.

A loud slurp could be heard as Anim stared at the eating Protoganist right in front of him. Kuro sat on the opposite side of the table from Anim as he casually devoured the Bowl of noodles. Anim just ate milk and cereal from a cup.

"Okay so, your 'my' servamp now"

"Yep."

"And, you were previously attacked by the magican before I bought you home to treat your wounds"

"Yep."

"And I have 'officially' named you Kuro yesterday"

"Pretty much, though you seemed like you were calling me that name before yesterday's incident as well. I wonder why"

'Shit he is sharp-' Anim cursed as he grabbed a drank the milk of the cereal from the cup. Chewing on the flacks he thought of some excuse, "Anyways, you don't know about me yet right?"

"Mhm, though it's too bothersome to know" He spoke lazily which made Anim tck. "Well I'll tell it anyways. I am Anim Kurushimi"

"Hmm... Okay. Cool" He nodded, Kaelo walked up the two talking on the dinner table as he sat besides Anim's feet, "and this my baby, Kaelo. He is about.... Well he is quite old. But will forever be a baby in my eyes"

"Ho yeah? Can't be older then me" He slurped and finished his noodle, "bring me some more" Kuro asked as he pointed the bowl towards Anim.

"Huh? But you already three bowls of that, I am not boiling more."

"What a pain... Atleast treat the guest with tea"

"Bruh what Guest-? You are more like a freeloader now-"

Anim raised a brow and took the bowl from Kuro, Bringing it over to the sick and finished his cup of cereal. Preparing to make tea instead.

"Ho yeah, Did you bring us home?" Anim asked as he searched for the tea leaves, He head a very lazy 'nah-uh' from Kuro. "What-? Then who bought us here?-"

"Meh... Must be someone..."

"Ho my god someone out there knows my address..." Anim spoke in a bit of panic. He immediately took out his phone and checked the chapters, hoping some information is given there. Kuro walked up besides Anim as he looked down on the phone, "is that newest model of phone?"

"Don't look! Shuh!" Anim turned his back on Kuro, even though the servamp was already quite tall. Kuro didn't bother to see too much into it, it's too troublesome anyways. Anim panicked more when he found absolutely nothing about who bought them home. Only the Tsubaki introduction.

Wait... Tsubaki- shit he has to deal with him as well-

'Fucking hell what will we do when Tsubaki shows up? I don't want to meet him. Kuro would probably be more then happy to stay in home today anyways but I still have to go to school.

Wait school- Wait what happened to Mahiru and the others!? Are they alright? What if Mahiru died for the story to progress? What is that becomes my character motivation or something, I mean, I think I am part of main cast now?-'

"I can practically feel your overthinking, cut it out. It's so troublesome" Kuro yawned as he turned into his cat form and hoped on the dinner table, "How about you pamper me instead and feed me? Who can resist such a cute innocent kitten?"

Anim was cut off from his thoughts as he turned his attention to the Cat Kuro. Kuro was really adorable in his cat form... before he opened up his mouth that is-

"... I am going to chuck you out the window I sware-"

"Meh, atleast you are not having some wired thought anymore" He spoke, which made Anim widen is eyes a bit, 'what thoughts?' He genuinely didn't knew what Kuro was referring too.

"Ugh... Anyways, I wonder if I should go to school today. It's not like I don't want too, I have Counselling today and I really need to submit these paintings but..." Anim paused as he walked around the living room, Kaelo and Kuro trailing behind.

"But?" Kuro asked, Anim turned around to look at the Two K's. "Um... Nevermind that..."

'I'll have to face him one way or another... Might as well just go' he sighed to himself, "Okay, Kuro we will be going to school so time for you to be shoved in a bag" Anim picked up the feline as he processed to walk towards his bag.

"Oi! No! It's so troublesome that I could just die!" Kuro yelled as he struggles in his cat form.

"You can certainly Try, now be quite"

Safe to say that a lot of screaming was heard that morning which made the lady living next door to wonder what Anim was up to this time.

-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-

"Humans are so much more abusive then vampires..." Kuro whined as he popped his head out Anim's bag while he tried to lock the door.

"Gezz Kuro, only some hair got stuck on the zipper and maybe pulled a bit, it's nothing compared to the scratch you gave me just now"

"Yeah, and the difference is that I apologized, and you brushed it off like it was nothing"

"Okay okay, my bad. I am sorry" Anim chuckled as bit and placed his keys in his coat pocket, "anything you want me to buy for you then? as an 'apologize'?"

"Yeah, noodles, chocolates, tea because I ate all of it, potato chips the spicy ones-"

"How about I just drop you off at the grocery store?"

"Thats even better"

Anim laughed more at the cats antics. Somehow the feeling of a bit of freshness came into his sense was brushed on him. Maybe it's because he has stepped outside of his home or maybe because Kuro just wouldn't stop talking about how he wants the whole grocery store.

He began to walk downstairs, only to encounter the Actual main protagonist of the story; Mahiru.

"Ah- Mahiru. G-Good Morning" He greeted as he waved at the boy. Mahiru looked back, a smile appearing on his face, "Ah Good Morning!" He greeted back and spotted the cat that hung on Anim's shoulder.

"Ah! I was wondering were the cat went last night, I was just thinking about explaintion i would give you for lossing the cat during yesterdays accident" He nervously laughed as Anim just stared at him.

"... What accident?..."

"Ho... Well.. Me and my friends were out yesterday, Kuro was with me that time and... Ryuusei got into a horrific accident and Kuro ran away during that time too..." Mahiru told as he looked down at his hands.

'He... He doesn't remember...?' Anim was... Shaken per say. He didn't expect 'Mahiru', who was supposed to be the main protagonist of this whole story, to just... Forget the main event entirely.

"Anyways, let's get going! I am really worried about Ryuusei!" He told as he grabs Anim's hand and began running, Anim was still shaken from the offputting feeling.

Anim tried to brush it off as some wired fanfic thing turned real but... He felt...

A sense of gult...