69 •Don't Take me home • 69

"What the fuck, jack?" I almost screamed, standing up

"What the fuck, jack?" I almost screamed, standing up. I would have made a run for it, but the three of them were blocking my exit.

"Charl, what's going on?" Harry asked me, concern etching his features. "What are you doing here?"

"She's fucking off her head, that's what's going on." Jack muttered.

I glared at jack and then found myself slumping down in the porch swing again as I struggled to stay still as the alcohol rushed through me.

Of course Jack had gone to call them. Why didn't I see it?

"Jack stop, she's upset." Freya scolded.

My eyes were going glassy again as I lifted my head to see all of their concerned faces. Freya nodded at Harry and Sebastian before standing up and grabbing a hold of jack's arm and pulling him away. As soon as they were gone, Sebastian and Harry took a seat down either side of me on the porch swing.

"Charl, what's going on?" Harry asked me, placing his hand on me back. I stilled under his touch, but he refused to move his hand.

"I don't want to talk to you. Can you both just go home?" I gritted, my head spinning as I tried not to cry again.

I could feel them exchange glances before Harry moved to tuck a strand of my hair behind my ear. I pulled away from his touch.

"Charlie I know you think you've found something, but —" Sebastian began, but my glare cut him off.

He knew I'd found what I had in his room. Did that mean he knew I had found out? Did Harry know too? I pulled myself away from Harry's grip and sat up stiffly.

"That's right, I did find something." I replied, running a hand through my hair again as I began to feel nauseous. I couldn't be sure whether it was the alcohol or what we were talking about. I took a deep breath, trying to act as sober as possible. "I found the pictures and the note on the back of them. I know."

I glanced at Sebastian to see his reaction, but he just gave me a concerned look. He didn't even seem angry I'd been in his room. It was like he had realised the damage was already done and all he could do now is damage control.

"It's nothing, Charlie." Sebastian said, looking at me sternly. "Whatever you think you know, it doesn't matter. You have to forget about it, okay?"

Sebastian moved to place his hand on my back just like Harry had. I glared at him for the physical touch again, but Sebastian made no move to remove it. His hand stayed on my back with his thumb slowly rubbing small circles.

"Don't dismiss it!" I growled, standing up and turning to look down at the pair of them. Tears stung my cheeks as I scowled at them. "I know now, what's the point in hiding it? The truths out, you can't bury it."

Harry sighed, standing up and pulling out a packet of cigarettes before lighting one. "Just tell her Sebastian."

Harry knows.