Chapter 50

When the third term started back up at school I was already a little more chipper than I would averagely be at school. I had to admit I was happy for a break from these uncomfortable desks.

Thankfully enough we didn't have to stay in the classroom long in the locker room the girls gushed about their internships and the costume change Ochaco made and I had to admit it was a good decision. There was input about the minute changes I made to mine as well but most of the conversation progressed quickly.

Ashido excitedly shook me as Ochaco panics. "it's not what you think Ashido!" Ochaco refutes as Mina jumps up and down using me for support I allow her to do so for awhile without words.

I glance over my shoulder for a while before looking into my locker at the sitting gauntlets. I remember when they were heavy to me.

~*~

For the most part her reaction time had gone back to normal and beyond and Killia was generally a lot stronger with boosted explosions. After Killia's long work study with Mirko the rabbit hero ranked number five on the chart Killia had gained a since of confidence back into herself that was evelant to her classmates.

Killia explodes a crater into the machines her class trained with before bouncing into an explosive kick to shatter another's. She sighs heavily to herself as she feels herself start to slowly descend from the height if the robots. She catches a fast movement passing her and she follows it to see Izuku gathering robots in the black mist quirk and balling them up so tight they shatter.

Her fingers tingle slightly as her mind tries to figure out if her face want to smile or grimace more. She chooses to rocket down to destroy another robot below she just blankly stares.

Killia barely snaps out of it as she takes out another group of bots with one hugely devastating explosion that she honestly didn't intent. When Izuku hears it his first intinct is to rush over but then he figures its just one of the twins letting off steam. He stays put when the sound of another huge nearby explosion rips through the training forest. This time the explosion is more contained, appealing mire like a straight line than the standard spurse effected area.

~*~

"So you better in the winter now?" Kirishima asked and because the two are standing near one another they both speak up.

"Fuck no, winter is shitty." they both answer causing the two to look at each other. Katsuki tills his head and turns on his heel to take a step toward her.

"Oh yeah I've been meaning to ask, those don't sound like condensed shots," he leads into the question causing her to tilt her head back.

"It depends on the timing. Condensed shots feel slower by comparison so I'm usually switching between a heavier shot, a condensed shot or just my standard." his eyebrows raise slowly.

"Bullshit there's no way you're changing between them that frequently." he drops into a stance while staring her.

"Jealous I got better explosives huh, brainblast?" Killia leans forward in a similar stance in a challenging manner. Katsuki further smirks.

Mina started to approach but then it sat in her chest that it had been a while since she heard them bicker like that. When she first met the twin listening to their banter from a couple feet away was hilarious and she hadn't realize she had kinda missed it. She had barely noticed how little she's seen them interact at least since they got into the dorms. Kirishima on the other hand stood near them with a big grin on his face while butting into their back and forth.

They both snap there heads toward him. "Well sharktooth who's got the better explosions then?"

"Settle the debate~" Katsuki speaks with a cocky grin on his face after a couple seconds of shocked stammering from Kirishima.

"I don't think that's easy to answer-"

"Try us, shitty hair!" Katsuki voice interjects his confusion.

"Killia has more impressive bombs if you ask me." Shoto tilts his head in thought.

"It's good nobody asked you, then, huh?!" Katsuki exclaimed as Killia smirks in brovodo. "You half-ass bastard, I'm gonna kill you."

Kirishima holds him back and huffs. "Well Killia does have some pretty insane feats. I've never seen you make fireworks..." Mina pitches as Killia stands beside her with her tongue out and crossed arms.

Midoriya watches the chaos from his spot in front of Sero for some seconds in thought. If he were to pitch in he'd have a pretty long winded explanation that would compare them to something like cars. If Killia is a manual transmission she technically has more physical control of every movement the car makes and can switch between shifts whenever she needs to. That makes Katsuki something similar to an automatic he shifts between them more so as the car (his body) feels is necessary. This works for his more verbose and aggressive based fighting style versus Killia who unlike her twin tends to make poor positioning decisions in the heat of battle that she need to be able to get out of in a pinch. Katsuki doesn't need this skill because he tends to relay more on the explosion itself than the hits he can makes using them.

Deku taps his finger to his chin until he spots Ochaco.