Chapter 55

most of this chapter was written without enough thought so it kinda directly opposes the actual cannon. just go ahead and take what's here with a grain if salt and don't roast me.

~*~

On the floor a broken down All Might statute scattered on the floor of Katsuki's room. The three children stood around it with shocked and stiff faces and teary eyes. Izuku suddenly breaks into tears and lands on his knees as he stares at their shared action figure.

"Kacchan you broke it!" he tears were messy as he slowly looked up at the twins.

"No Deku it was you! Stupid, stupid Deku!" his twin notices the tears start to develop in the corners of his eyes. She sighs deeeply as the boys start to argue about who broke the toy. It doesn't matter even if they agreed about what happened and who broke it neither would calm down anytime soon

"Stop it!" They ignored the girl's protest of arguing and Deku just started to cry even louder. Soon Mitsuki finds her way into the room with an annoyed expression.

"What's going on up here?!" she exclaimed standing in the doorway with crossed arms.

"Deku broke our toy..!" Katsuki whines causing Mitsuki to sigh as Izuku protests.

"It's an action figure." he clumsy slurs the middle of his sentence.

Katsuki and Deku put money together to buy the cheap toy on a mall visit last week. It was one of few things the kids had bought themselves and it was already broken. Izuku continues to cry and Katsuki angry pouts.

Mitsuki's eyes fal to Killia who was collecting the pieces of the floor. The adult sighs and grabs Izuku's hand. "Well Izuku's mom is on her way anyway so I think playtime is over. It's okay you have plenty of All Might toys."

The boys don't feel better anytime soon not even after Izuku goes home so Killia sneakily grabs her piggy bank. After Katsuki's sent to bed early Killia convinced her father so take her to the store where she buys them a new toy with all of her piggy bank money to sneak a new toy onto Katsuki pillow.

'Too share with deku' is crudely written on the box. When Katsuki wakes up he rushes into her room in excitement. "Look its a new one and even better!"

"Mom prolly got it to cheer you up! You should call Deku so you can play with it." Killia confesses jumping up and down with her brother.

~*~

Killia sighs deeply as she stares at the letter in her hand. She was in the room she once shared with Katsuki sitting at the desk alone. It was almost dark out but since everyone else has returned to the dorms he'd brought her the letter. He didn't stay long because she didn't ask for advice he didn't give it. He only told her to not give in entirely and try to stay safe.

She slightly wrinkles the letter in her gasp before sighing heavily. Aizawa told her Midoriya left the school. He said... She was seething in her skin but tried to contain herself by just sitting there and breathing till she felt like reading it.

It takes a while but finally she reads over the letter detailing his relationship with All Might and the quirk that was passed to him. She tore the page after reading the last line.

'Thanks for always taking care of me but I don't need it anymore...'

She throws the crumbled pages to the floor and bitterly groans.

~*~

Killia sits at her desk and stares down at the pin she flicks between her fingers. It's later and she's sure her parents went to bed so she parttakes in her trek out into the night she'd started to grow familiar with over her years.