Chapter 56

Usually when there's school events, Killia stays back to help clean but she was physically exhausted. Today their middle school had a festival and as the body improvement club president Killia's booth idea was very competitive. Whoever could beat club members could get their prizes and only one guy with a strength quirk beat her all day. She'd done pull ups, push up, and sit ups all day and she was definitely canceling club tomorrow.

She sits in her skin for a while. The festivities were over now and she's guested that after tying on pullups with Katsuki he's gone home, unfortunately she doesn't talk to many people at school so she was devastatingly bored.

Going home felt like too much work though. So Killia stares out the window as other students clean below.

She sighs when she finds Midoriya timidly looking back and forth with a trash bag in his hand. Despite not having a club he still attended and signed up for the clean up crew. Killia doesn't want to be disgusted but her face twists in frustration. It was just like Midoriya to help out in a school event she saw him barely participate in.

She glances over and notices so kids from another school hunched over approaching him. She instantly grunts and stands not liking what she's seeing.

Midoriya noticing them just a little to late and by the time he's trying to walk off they yell for him.

"You're the quirkless one who can even do a pull up? You thought you could compete with a muscle building quirk." the one speaking beat Killia earlier that day and was put on their high score board.

"No, not really... I was just participating in the festival." Midoriya puts his hands up in defense with a nervous smile.

The three started surrounding him and the few students in this area of the school migrated away go not be associated with any of the boys. The quirkless boy looks between them.

"Look quirkless kids should mend their losses. Cleaning up is pretty fitting but even competing is disrespectful." says the lead.

"Normies should just stay in their place. We'll just make sure you remember it." the muscle building quirk kid grabs the back of Midoriya's shirt an yanks him along. The kids isn't actually that strong when his quirk isn't active. When it is though it makes repetitive action easier if you do them within seconds of each other. But Midoriya is being pulled along by multiple people.

Killia looks to the door and then back out the window. They're taking him over to a completely isolated section of the school. She tries to force the window open but it's not working.

She struggles and it opens just enough for it to crack. She can't see him anymore so she grows rash and blows the glass out the window. Killia jumps out the window and practically falls into a roll. She groans after a harsh hit to the floor and sighs heavily while struggling to her feet.

"Deku?!" she calls between the athletics building and the gym.

Sure enough at the end of the walk way there huddled off him glancing back. "That's Bakugou, we should go..."

"That's the girl though. I already beat her." he looks back at her as she rushes forward. "Walk away, Bakugou, you have reason to be her-" Killia without stopping her fierce walk crashes her fist into the muscle quirks nose and sighs while rolling up her sleeves.

~*~

Killia lazily sat in her wheelchair not far from the gates of the front of the school. The rest of her class went off to save Midoriya and she was force to wait for them to bring him back. she leans back and sighs into the air to ignore the complaints of U. A.'s new refugees attempting to discourage everyone from allowing the boy residence.

She felt annoyed by them but Thirteen was beside her and midagating the frustration she felt. She attended the meeting with their principal and Endevear because she was still technically apart of the class. She swore she would help to bring Midoriya back so here she was covered in rain water waiting for her classmates to do the heavy lifting. She felt bad that she was yet again out of commission but she chose to be here despite the crippling regret in her chest.

She perks up slightly when U. A. new security wall opens to let her class in. Despite the cries to not let the boy in Killia is excited to see him riding in on Shoji's back and Thirteen checks in on his state.

After the rebuttles of the crowd die, Jeanist explains the heroes orginal plan to use Midoriya to bait in villain but how they have nothing to show for their attempt. Jeanist exposes that Midoriya is a valuable asset that needs as much protection as the people already here.

The refugees however aren't happy with his answer at all. They continue to scream in protest and question the heroes. Killia grows annoyed but tries to stay quiet in assurance that the pros can handle the crowd.

"You call yourselves heroes?!" was the remark that sent Killia rolling over the edge.

"Enough!" she shouts causing the crowd to simmer into quiet complaints so Ochaco can speak with her Megaphone. She explains the Izuku didn't even want to return but they brought him themselves and that he wants to solve this issue more than anyone.

The civilian's sympathy seems to grow at her words and as she keeps talking eventually there moved enough for two people to break through the crowd to comfort him.

Eventually the students are about to convince the group.

~*~

I stay outside even when sunset is nearly passed and contemplate the day. My parent have been staying at U. A. for security reasons and my dorm room felt so foreign.

I slouch in my chair and let out a heavy sigh. My mind was cloudy and my brain felt tight in my skull so I did nothing but sit there. The other girls invited me the the bath house in the dorms but I told them to go without me. I sat near the steps up to the 1-A dorms and think to myself.

I feel so outside of myself. Like all the progessive I've made toward doing and feeling better was ripped away from me and I don't know what to do about it now...

I glance up after watching All Might leave the dorms. He quickly makes his way down the steps and the students that let him out had already begun to go back inside. I sigh and roll forward toward All Might before sighing once more.

"Yo, come here for a second." I exclaims causing the man to nod and kind of jog toward me.

"What is it, Young Bakugou?"

"Now that we're both cripples this is pretty fair..." I say quietly.

While I know All Might doesn't entirely deserve what he's about to get that doesn't stop me from punching him directly in the stomach. He coughs heavily and tries to regain himself but before he can I blast from chair kick punch his face before landing on him and continuing my assault.

When I get back on my wheelchair and head up the ramp he's still laying on the ground with a bloody nose and purple skin. I felt kinda guilty but I don't allow that feeling to spread. Although I felt awful about a lot of things kicking All Mights ass was really satisfying.