Chapter 5

I open the door to my house after standing in front of the door and fucking with the keys for minutes. I cheer once I get the door open causing my mother to look at me weird.

"Why are you smiling so hard?" She asked.

"What?" I try to place my keys on the table but they instantly fall on the floor instead. I busted out laughing hard as hell. I place my hands on the table using it to keep me up. My ass suddenly collided with the floor because I fell. I laugh even harder.

"What the hell?" My mother whispered for probably the first time in her life. My laughter died into a chuckle. "What going on?!" She yelled she looked to upstairs concerned and back to me with the same look. She walked toward me and pulled me off the floor.

"Come on Kil."

~*~

"I'm going." Katsuki walked into my room with his uniform on. I clear my throat and open my eyes, watching his back as he leaves my room.

I could feel his guilt radiating off of him. I close my eyes and breath. "Don't leave. It's still early and I don't want to be lonely." Not gonna lie, I was still high as shit to numb the pain. Apparently healing the entire thing at once would drain my energy to the point of death. The burn didn't only cover my back but my neck and legs even some of my arms. It was really bad.

I could feel Katsuki's lingering guilt over what happened. Anger about me jumping in the way. He probably saw the burns I don't even know what they looked like when I first go them. I don't even know now. Recovery Girl said that it melted my skin off and burned to the bone and that my spine was exposed. I hardly believe her. However it still begs the question. Why did he bare so much hatred for Izuku that he would try to kill him.

"No I'm just gonna go." Katsuki told me. He rushed off. I shrug and smile after he hastily closed the door leaving me in the room by myself. I wonder if these drug will ever wear off because I still feel them. I look at the bandages that covered my body.

When Katsuki and I were further apart we felt each other's feelings and pain less. I remember when we were kids I broke my finger on the monkey bars. It was so bad that my bone was sticking out of my skin. Katsuki cried harder than I did. No one knew why at first, not even our parents. Over time, when one of us would get hurt but both would start crying they figured out that we were connected. That's why a lot of times I feel anger when I'm not angry. It's our emotions that are connected too. That took us even longer to figure out.

I wanted to get up now but my body wouldn't let me. I sigh softly and just then my mom opened my door and slowly walked it. She was Mitsuki Bakugou. A spunky big-boobed woman in her 40s even though she looked like she'd barely entered her 20s.

I sigh again. "I guess we don't knock in this house." I whispered harshly causing my mother to react.

"I don't have to knock in my own house you big headed brat!" She shouted. I sigh and struggle to sit up.

"Sorry ma..." I said quietly. Unlike Katsuki I didn't try to fight back against my mother's wishes. If I'm completely honest there was no reason to. She was reasonable most of the time and didn't enjoy ordering us around just because she could. I don't know why my twin was so defiant toward our parents.

"The Nurse from your school called. She said you should try to stay in bed. She also mentioned coming by to check up on you and I just agreed. Oh yeah. She told me I should switch out your bandages too." My mother informed he and she started to recall all that Recovery Girl said.

She walked to my closet where she knew I had a first aid kit with everything she would need. She grabbed it and can back to the bed.

"Hey is my old man home?" I asked. She shook her head.

"No he's out running errands." She paused. "What am I not enough for you!?" She exclaimed.

"I was just wondering." I told her with my hands up in defense. She helped me sit up and then started to cut off the bandages. Suddenly she completely stopped as a gasp flies out her mouth. I glance back and see her hold her mouth and staring at my seared back. "What is it?" I asked.

"What happened?" I was shocked that my mother didn't force Katsuki to tell her. But she probably didn't know he was involved with it. Suddenly I'm roughly popped in the back of the head hard as hell.

"Ow. What the hell?!" I exclaimed turning to the look at her.

"I said explain!" She sternly shouted at me. I sigh and look at the ash blonde.

"It was just training at first it didn't mean anything... not until Katsuki went a little too wild with the explosives and I jumped in the way to help someone." I tell her.

"Katsuki did this?" She questioned angrily.

"It wasn't on purpose, mom." I stated. She huff and continued bandaging me back up.