Chapter 22

My nostrils expand as I angrily walk off of my porch and down the street. My nose was cut and so was my eyebrow from my battle with Katsuki. He won't talk to me and I don't want to anymore if I am being honest. He pisses me off with that.

I open the door to the convenience store and walk in with my hands in my pocket before grabbing a small first aid kit. I put it on the counter and pay for it before going to the restroom. I look at my slight bruised face in the mirror. I open the kit and use an alcohol wipes the clean off the blood then bandaged everything.

"Fuck this." I say still pissed off about what happened. I barge out the restroom and treat myself to some snacks.  Before walking out of the store. I chomped on some chips and hold my very full plastic bag as I walk.

I took a slight break as I wait for my turn to cross the street. I look at the cars as they pass me and sighed softly.

"Kichan!" I tense immediately already knowing who it was. An irk mark appeared on my forehead at I look to my left toward the sound.

Deku walked across the walk way and toward me. "Just call me Kil." I told him for the millionth time.

"Sorry!" He exclaimed and I shrug after noticing the white light that signifies I can walk across on the other side of the street. Deku walks beside me nervously.

"I don't bite, Broccoli." I say trying to ease him up. He immediately looked at me and nodded.

"Why is your face bruised?"

"I'd rather not discuss it."

"Sorry." He apologized again and I glance at his nervous face before looking ahead again.

"How many more times are you going to apologize."

"Oh, sorry." He said again causing me to chuckle. I sigh heavily and continue to munch on chaps.

"Why are you so nervous?" I asked noticing his odd body language.

I gave me a surprised look before scratching the back of his head. "I never talk to you and you always used to save me. In a way it's kinda like being around your own personal hero." I raised my eyebrows kinda shocked by his words before looking away and sighing.

"I'm definitely not your hero. There are plenty of times I wasn't there..." I say simply. He perks up smiles at me.

"But when you were you always stopped Kacchan even if it meant you two would fight."

"I guess."

~*~

We were getting on the bus for our summer trip. Katsuki and I still aren't on speaking terms but it's whatever. We always recover anyway though. It'll be fine eventually.

"(Some band)'s new album came out yesterday!" Kyoka excitedly approached me with her phone as well as a pair of earphones.

"Oh shit really!" I echoed her enthusiasm.

"Yeah! You wanna listen with me on the bus ride?" She asked showing me the cover of the album on her phone.

"Uh yes!" I tell her. Kyoka and I bonded over our enthusiasm about music. She was nervous about me but when I found out we listened to all the same music we started to talk about it all the time.

Now I'm kinda excited. I'm not gonna lie a lot of people are pissed at me right now. Like Pinky which also means Red Head and Pikachu are a little on the fence when they're around me. Katsuki of course and I was just in general an annoyance to people like Half ass. I wasn't close with the whole class there were only about 7 people I could consider friends and about 3 people I was close with. The only one I'm actually on speaking terms with is Jiro though.

"Hey Kil? It's time to load the bus... you okay?" Kyoka asked. I snap outta it and nod following her onto the bus with my bags.