Chapter 4

All Might had put us into 7 groups of three and labeled us as heroes and villains. To Katsuki's dismay I'm on Deku's team up against him. I sigh softly thinking about it. My smirk finally showed.

"I'm gonna beat his ass." I smirk.

I crack my knuckles and ditch them in search of my brother. "Kiichan wait!" Deku shouts as I take off. I ignore him and continue to search for Katsu.

"Told you not to call me that!" I exclaimed as I run off and leave the two behind. Where is he?

If I were a big-boobed teenager where would I be? Well here sense I am a big-boobed teenager. That was a weird-ass thought. Now I'm fucking distracted. Why did I phrase it that way?

"Killia don't even get in the way! I'm after rhat damn nerd!" I hear out of nowhere. The loud easily recognized voice interrupted me from my thoughts.

"I'm not just gonna let you past me Katsu! If you wanna get to him you'll have to go through me." This bewildered him. I could feel the slight jealousy seething off of him. For the first time my brother was at a loss for words. Shocking right.

He charged at me with all his energy in a right hook. I grab his arm and hit him with my signature left hand hook. This was weird for us. We haven't had a serious spare in a long time so we were a little scared to hurt each other. As if on que out of Katsuki teammates showed there face. While I was on the spot Katsuki tried to get around me. I grab his wrist and swing my body bringing him around me before letting go so he smacks into his teammates.

He stood and sigh out before getting into a fighting stance. My eyes glaze over to both of them looking for even slight movements. I could feel Katsuki grow angry and come at me with all his strength.

~*~

Okay before you ask they did get passed me. Well Katsuki did. His partner, random dude with a tail, was an amazing martial artist. He kept me on my ass the entire time Katsuki when after Deku and might I just say. I would have been better off if they had both tried to fight me at once. I tied him up with the little sling All Might gave us and sigh softly ready to get find Katsuki. He won't get out of this that easily.

I rush off. "Deku where are you?" I asked into my earpiece. I return to my question all I heard was screaming and explosive noises. I sigh. "Never-fucking-mind." I state continuing to run until I mystical found the two.

I stare for a slight moment as I realize Katsuki was actually about to kill Deku. His finger gripped the pin in his gauntlet seconds from pulling it. As he does I push his arm up and dive into Deku pulling him into my body and using my back as blast protection. The explosion blew us through the hallway and hit my back.

Suddenly there was high pitched ringing in my ears disorienting me even after the blast. Throbbing errupted from my back as my eyes watered slowly. My sudden cry in pain flew through the hallway and bounced off the walls.

I laid on the cold floor trying to hold my tears as indescribable pain called in my back. My lips quivered as I closed my eyes and breath quickly. Forgetting I let Deku go completely and started whine. I could hear Katsuki making a similar noise that sound more like his voice. I know he felt this pain just like me. I was so dizzy I was already convinced I'd pass out soon. That would at least put Katsuki out of my misery.

~*~

I woke up laying on my stomach. I couldn't feel anything right now. Like at all. I was weightless and my body was floating. I slowly sit up. A stiffness taking over.

"Hello..." I heard suddenly I around and spot a small older woman. I had just realized I was in a clinic. I raise my eyebrows upon realizing this was recovery girl.

"Hey." I say. I got up but immediately tip over. "Take it easy now. You got a huge burn on your back that hasn't fully healed yet. My quirk used you energy to begin the healing." I nod slowly. "Not to mention the fact you're on a lot of pain killers." Oh that's why I feel so imazing. I zoned her out once I see a damn unicorn sleeping in the other bed. He's so majestic...