Chapter 8

After swallowing two large pain relief pills, I try to find my way out of the inclosed building. I ran into very few villains but all of them were very easy to deal with even on my hurt leg. I was trying to find my way back to the main hall if I can get there I'll be more help. As of now, I was just hobbling around uselessly. The pain relievers shouldn't set in for another 20 minutes. Right now I was just sticking it out.

I walked down a hallway and after starting to hear footsteps and the sound of yelling a holt. What the fuck is that? I look down at the hole in my leg and then back up. Am I really ready to fight another person.

"It really fucking hurts!" I hear. My ears perked as I start to recognize the voice.

"But nothing happened."

"That's why I'm worried!" My look of worry wipes away when I see Katsuki and a red head from down the hallway. I slowly limp toward them and Katsuki breaks into a sprint. His weight roughly knocks us both to the ground and he laid on top of me with his arms crushing my figure.

"What the hell, are you okay?!" He asked checking my face for any bruises or cuts.

"Yeah..." I say softly.

"Why do you have blood on your face?" he got off me so he could see my full figure. My right pant leg with ripped up to me knee and my left pant leg was soaked in blood.

"It was just a little mishap." I say half-joking. Katsuki stared at my leg not knowing what to do. He knew that there was a reason his leg hurt the way it did.

Now that he knew what was wrong his pain likely leveled into a light irritation. He picked me up and I tried to convince him it was unnecessary but he only yelled at me and said to relax. I told him that a good way to get someone to relax is to yell at them. That will always do the trick.

~*~

It didn't take long for the other heroes from school to save us. All Might have beat the breaks off of a villain and sent it flying. On the other hand he didn't have enough energy to save Deku from dying. That where the other heroes come in. Instead of All Might saving him they did in the knick of time.

That's weird though because of how fast he was able to move to save Katsuki but the fact that he was frozen when saving Deku not too long later. I keep that off thought tucked in my mind as Recovery Girl walked in.

"You saved yourself and your leg." She said.

"You can go home." She'd told me. I walked out the school relatively slow while thinking about today. Aizawa almost died protecting us and I could've died based on an accident. I can go home and I think I'll be taking a long bath when I do. I'll ask my mom to run it and even though she'll bitch at me while she does it but at least in the end I'll have a bath.

My eyes searched the practically empty bus as they close and I sink into the seats. My body starts going limp as I finally start to relax. I hum softly to one of my favorite songs 'Sunflower' by Post Malone. The sound floods my ears causing me to smile.

Not before long a mechanical voice says my stop awaking me from my relaxation. I sigh and force myself up grunting as I put weigh on my leg. I walk slowly and open my door.

"I'm home..." I say softly. My eyes were heavy and I could feel how drowsy and slow I looked. "Ma could you run me a bath?" I asked softly as I lay across the couch. My head resting on her lap as I stretch across the sofa, taking up the entire space.

"Hell no! Do it yourself." She told me before pushing me off of her.  "What was that villain attack?!" she asked me halfway up the stairs. I sit up and follow her explaining and not long after she runs a bath.

~*~

So I've decided that when I use first person point of view it will automatically be Killia's point of view but third person limited for anyone else's.