Chapter 28

She wouldn't except help from anyone after the warp closed. Killia was just on the floor kneeling and looking at her hand. Her 1 and a half finger having hand. She felt broken and hurt her body didn't moved at all and she barely blinked. The bleeding in her back didn't stop but she didn't care. Killia was badly injured and despite that everytime a paramedic approached her she cussed them out and told them to leave her alone. She even got physical with one.

No one could reach her. Not even Midoriya or Mina who wasn't even aloud near her. Tears cascaded down her face as her nails dug into the dirt. The salty water wet the dried blood on her face. Her other half had been kidnapped even though she was so close. If only she had pulled him through. She touched him and she could've got him.

She came to the realization that if Deku hadn't been right beside her they wouldn't have closed it so quickly. They would've pulled her through. She could've been caught as well but...

I was right there...

She thought still crying. She was worthless. She couldn't even keep her family safe how could she call herself a hero.

She was useless.

"Bakugou..." she flinched at the harsh voice as her body shivered and shook quickly. Her lips pressed together as she knew she wasn't going to be able to deny this person. Tears continued to fall as she tried to ignore them. "Bakugou, listen."

"What Aizawa..." she reluctantly asked. Her nails dug deeper into the lose dirt. Aizawa squatted next to her. He places his hand on her shoulder in attempt to comfort the girl.

"You have to let the paramedics help you." He told her.

She shook her head. "Tell them to stay away from me." She ordered and Aizawa repeated his words again. "I don't want help. I want my twin."

"Let them dress your wounds."

~*~

The following days Killia was admitted into the hospital and spent days drifting in and out of consciousness. She almost bled out without even realizing it and after she woke up she refused to see anyone but her doctor and her nurse. Not even Recovery Girl was able to see her.

The same thing kept going through her head. The moments she shared with him. The last words she said to him.

"Talk to me damn it!"

"I don't have to do a damn thing!"

"I kick your ass!"

~

"Right now you're just being hardheaded!"

"Shut up!"

~

"I missed you Killia..."

~

"Stop... Kil, Deku..."

I should've saved him. I should've pulled him back. I huffed softly before hearing a knock at my door. I was laying on my side completely numb. I couldn't stop looking at my hand or my missing fingers. My thumb... My pointer finger... my middle finger... the tip of my ring finger all on my dominant hand. I was a lefty unlike most. I could write with my right hand fine but I was more comfortable with my left. This would take some getting used to.

I slowly get up off my back. Both me feet dangled off the side of the bed as I jump and land swiftly. I couldn't use my right arm very well cause it was broken and nothing else was healed so far. "It's me again." My doctors voice called through the door causing me to sigh heavily.

I opened the door slowly and let him in.

"This will be one of the last check ups before I release you tomorrow." He told me.

"I 'predicate your patience." I say quietly.