Chapter 6

I laid in my bed crying my eyes out. My old man sat in a chair next to the bed with sad eyes watching as I griped in pain. He was unable to do anything to help his only daughter feel better. I guess the medicine wore off right after I woke up from a nap. I close my eyes and hold on the old man's hand. I squeeze it tightly and suddenly hear my door open.

My old man looked over and then looked back at me. He sigh in what looked like relief. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in the back on my neck and overwhelming drowsiness. My eyelids weighed heavy and I was struggling to stay conscious. I want to get up but my bed was so comfortable so I drifted off to sleep.

~*~

I woke and surprisingly it was the next morning. "Damn." I say putting my phone back down on the nightstand. It was only
About 1:00 PM when I passed out. When I stood up at first I was wobbly and I was certain I was high again. But because I loved the feeling I shrugged it off. I'm going to school because I've already missed so much and school if most tolerable when you're high off your ass. I walk out and grab a towel out my closet before walking into my restroom. I run the water and slowly strip myself of clothing. I was left wrapped in bandages. I cut them off while humming to myself. I get in the shower and wash myself but still attempt to avoid the burns. I get out and wrap my body in my towel before walking into my room and re-wraping my burns.

Although I was no longer bleeding that much, I still need to prevent infection. After getting myself completely wrapped up I put the uniform on. After staring down the tie that went along with it I decided against fucking with it this morning. I wouldn't want to make myself angry before my day even starts.

After getting on my phone and wasting time until it was time to leave my door opened. I was standing near my bag and putting my thing inside. "You aren't leaving with house with a burn that fucking big still on your damn back." A stern voice aggressively tells me.

You've got to be kidding me...

I turn and see my mother with an irritated look. "I feel fine enough to walk and I'm going to the place where my doctor is." I inform.

"Fucking no." she said simply.

"Ma I don't have any fucking time for this." I tell her.

"You actually do because you're gonna be in your bed all day." She said simply again.

"This isn't up for debate. I've already missed a day and I feel fine. This is a pointless argument." I tell the upset mother who though she could she me.

"I agree this isn't up for debate." She agreed and I sigh.

"I promise if I feel any pain I'll talk to Recovery Girl and then come right back home." I sincerely tell her.

The old hag loom at me questioningly before shrugging and allowing me to go past her and out the door.

"Hey!" She called uncrossing her arms and staring at me.

"Right..." I say softly before going back toward her and putting my pinky out. She aggressively grabbed it with her own pinky and and we both yanked our hands down and then back up. I detach from her and walk off going all the way down stares and out the door.

This should publish as soon a new years hits (for me.)
Happy New Years everybody!
Hope you had a good decade.