Chapter 14

Mina sat at her desk about to stand and follow Killia out of class. She was unfortunately stopped by other friends of hers, Kaminari and Kirishima. The two had appeared out of nowhere wanting to talk apparently. Mina stayed seated instead of walking with the other girl.

They both stood in front her desk with very smiley faces. She looked at them both confused by how happy they seemed. Her eyes flash between both of their faces.

"What?" She asked. Both of them looked at each other almost like they had known something. Like they figured something out. This however made the girl think they knew something that she didn't. Or they knew a secret but she had nothing to hide at all. She awaited a response. They looked back to her both still smiling every widely. Then again back to each other with very knowing faces. The girls cheeks puffed out as looked between them.

"I'll let you have this one." Kaminari said. It sounded like he was handing off the conversation to Kirishima which further confused Mina.

"What?" She asked again. The classroom was empty now besides the three quirky teens who were all gathered around each other. Kirishima sat in the seat that was previously occupied by Killia. Denki spread his legs around the back of a chair facing Mina completely.

"We know about Killia." Kirishima confessed. Mina raised her eyebrows. His words didn't ease her confusion her eyes were directed toward the boy's face. Her eyes searching for a clue as to what he was talking about.

After the Sports Festival Mina had mixed feelings about her strength. While she knew she wasn't weak she was mildly surprised that someone she thought she was on equal footing with beat her badly. She wanted to work so hard on this internship. Get stronger and stronger. She was wondering if Killia saw her as an equal. She knew that in physical combat Killia had her beat but she thought that her athleticism and quirk boosted her.

Killia talked to her after she won. She talked to Mina about strategy and how she had it walking into her fight with Aoyama but not fighting the Bakugou. She was right and now Mina really wants to get better at reading people and understanding battles the way Killia does.

Coming off of that, Mina's first thoughts when Kirishima mentioned Killa was strength not the next words she would hear.

"You got a crush." Kaminari says out of nowhere. Mina's face instantly goes red as she grows embarrassed. She spaced out completely and pretty much stopped working for a couple of seconds.

No way...

She thought before thinking of the Killia. She is just really cool. Everything about her. She's strong, cool, powerful, pretty, and amazing. Mina's cheeks puffed out as stream shot out her ears. Killia is arguably the most confident and talented person she knows. She thinks highly of her but she doesn't like her that way. Does she?

"Don't say that!" She exclaimed whipping her head over to face Kaminari.

"We have to tell you what we know." Kirishima chimed in causing Mina's feelings bunch up.

Her heart twisted and turned all around. She disagreed completely with the boys. At least she thought she did.

"I mean you chose your hero name based off what she and only she calls you." Kaminari inputs and she shakes her head.

"It's not like that-"

"Pinky! You comin?" Killia's voice shot through the room. Everyone tensed as they looked toward the door. The spiky haired female leaned against the door. She didn't wear the schools blazer or tie. The girl actually looked quite unprofessional but she didn't care. Her bag was over her shoulder and her hand leaned up against it. In that hand was holding a soda. Mina's favorite actually. The other hand held her own favorite drink and she was very quickly slurping from it.

Mina's eyes light up as she realized Killia actually came back for her. "Yeah." Mina nods standing up.

The boys both give her a look. That look read that they knew she would much rather walk home with the girl at the door over the boys sitting with her. They were kinda right too. Mina gave a defeated face before shaking her head at them.

"Alright." Killia started walking down the hallway pretending to leave the pink girl behind. Mina smirked at the boys before chasing after her.

"Wait!"