Chapter 20

My first day back was also an exam day. The practical exam was going to take place and I was barely back in shape to fight. I'd heard that it was just the entrance exams again but that sounds too easy. I was right because I later found out that we would be going up against our teacher and that they wouldn't be holding back. They had restraints but that was it. I wasn't happy to lean that along with Deku and my brother I was going up against All Might. I hated that so much but it is what it is.

I stretch in my repaired hero suit. Last time I wore it, it was torn to peices pretty much. I don't know if I'm gonna be of any use to the team but I hope I can at least help. Stood at the starting gates with both Katsuki and Deku.

"Team Izuku, Katsuki, and Killia start!"

The group walked through the gates. "Listen Kacchan, Kicchan, we have to come up with a plan." Katsuki kept walking faster and faster and Midoriya tried to talk to him.

"Stop following me!" he exclaimed. Killia raises her eyebrows and looked at him.

"Hey like it or not, Deku is apart of our team. Before All Might can even find us we should have a plan." Killia tried to reason with her stubborn brother but he continued walking. 

"Shut up!" he shouts. If Killia hadn't been holding herself back she would have started to beat his ass on the spot. She grunted and ran to catch up with him.

Izuku tried to catch up too. "Even with those restraints it's impossible for you to win in a fight against him." Katsuki turned and back handed Izuku for his words. Killia raised her eyebrows again and popped him harshly in the head.

"You can't just hit him whenever you feel like it. We aren't in elementary anymore and we need to work together." Killia said.

Killia gripped his shoulder. "Right now your just being hardheaded." she told him. There seemed to be a daring glare in her eyes that took over in that moment.

"I don't care what the two of you do I already have a plan." he shrugged her off aggressively and kept walking.

Killia huffed and stood in place not looking at the two of them. She was pissed and wanted to take a second to calm down.

"Wait!" Midoriya exclaimed.

"Just because you think your getting stronger doesn't mean you can tell me what to do." Bakugou shouted.

"Would you stop yelling this is why we can never have real conversations." Izuku informed. Tensions were high when wind from out of nowhere hit the three.

Killia stood her ground knowing it was All Might. "We're done if we fight him head on let's run." Izuku says. Killia nodded in agreement but all three in the party didn't have the same idea.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Bakugou shouts ready to fight. Killia also chooses to stand her ground because if they leave him then there will be one less person to fight against him with. "Stun grenade." Katsuki shouted blinding All Might for several seconds. He jumps at All Might and All Might grabs his face. Katsuki trys to shoot explosions at All Might but they seemed to do nothing. All Might slammed him against the floor and removed his hand. Katsuki could finally take a breath.

Killia tried to rush All Might in attempt to give Katsuki a chance to run away. She hoped to distract him so Midoriya could get past All Might and to the gates as well. She ran toward All Might and slid between his legs. He barely reached before she got up now behind him and kicked his side. All Might knew that was his weak spot but she didn't until now. All Might noticed Midoriya creeping past him and quickly when over in to blink of an eye.

"Are you going to leave your teammates here and run away?" All Might asked. Killia readied her explosions and rocketed toward him not a moment later and kicked him dead in the chest. He backed up a little bit after the impact but grabbed her foot and through her to the side. Midoriya tries to back up while Katsuki moves to get up. They smacked into each other and landed roughly.

All might came down from the sky and shoved a peice of a fence into the ground trapping Midoriya. He punched Katsuki in the stomach. He threw up a little from the impact. He flew back toward where the group started from.

All Might looked back and saw Killia was relentlessly rocketing toward him. All Might dodged the girl. Killia let off an explosion that was mainly to create a smokescreen before picking up a large rock and throwing it toward All Might but while he was distracted with that she got close and started to bumrush him with kicks. All Might blocks the first one's and sees an opening. He punches her and sends her flying back. She lands and for several seconds stays on the ground. Sweat dripped down her forehead as she noticed All Might start to go toward Katsuki. She blinked as they talked and through blows at each other. Midoriya punched Bakugou away from All Might and then picked him up carrying him away. She smirked at them getting away.

"I didn't expect that. But they still left Young Killia behind." All Might looked back to Killia who was standing weakly but still smiling.

"It doesn't matter I'll still beat your ass." she said cockily. She used the strength in her body to get ready to attack.

"You think so?" she nods and runs toward him. Since she know All Might's side was his weakness so that's where she targeted. She spun on her heel and used an explosion to power a kick. All Might caught her foot but she uses pulls her other foot off the ground quickly and digs it into his side.

All Might punched Killia hard in the stomach sending her flying back. He decide to leave her and look for the others. As far as he knew they could be half way out the gate. All Might was impressed with the girl. She held her know against the number one hero for a little while there.

"Dammit." She said quickly trying to get back on her feet. "I can do this." Killia hot on her feet and quickly launched towards All Might. She floated above him for a second so she could catapult into him from above. All Might grabbed her arm and through her into one of the buildings. Killia huffed hoping they were at least close to the gate out.

She started to get up slowly before rushing toward where she thought All Might was.

Killia caught up right after all Might kneed Katsuki in the chin. She caught him midair to stop him from crashing into the building. Katsuki tried to go back for an attack but All Might slammed Midoriya's body into his. When the smoke cleared he held Midoriya by the wrist and stomped on Katsuki's back. Killia ran toward him with intent to kick him but All Might smacked Midoriya's body into her's and sent her flying toward one of the buildings. She stopped herself before she could hit it though.

Killia grunted and thought if she ran for it now she could win it for them. She made a run for it but All Might through Midoriya at her. She laid there with Midoriya's back against her's. Killia tried to calm her growing anger.

She grit her teeth as she pushed Midoriya off of her and dug her nails into the dirt trying to stand up. Katsuki blew All Might back and grabbed Izuku.

"Get ready to fly." he stated. "I don't like the idea of running away but we no longer have a choice. Now Die!" he says chucking Midoriya into the air as far as he can.

"New Hampshire smash!" All Might shouted punching the air and sending himself flewing backward into Midoriya's body.

Midoriya flew into the bus creating a dent when he bounced back. Katsuki started making explosions to keep All Might at bay that probably hurt his arms and Killia noticed.

She moved toward him and assisted him in making explosions. "Detroit Smash!" he shout demolishing everything and blowing both Katsuki and Killia back.

All Might went toward Midoriya but Bakugou blocked him trying to blow him up. All Might moved him out of the way and grabbed his head. Killia seakily kicked him across the face making him drop Katsuki. He grabbed Killia by the head as she went at him and he slammed her into the ground. Her head pounded and her body was still for several seconds. Killia was dazed and dizzy. "Your done, Young Killia." he stated. She suddenly gripped his arm tightly. All Might was a little surprised. The palms of her hands exploded against his skin.

"I'm never done." She said pushing against All Might's hand. "All I do is fight to get stronger and one day like I said: 'I'll kick your ass'. I'll never be done. I'll win." she stated. "Hurry up and go, you idiots." she said.

Her legs wrapped around All Mights arm  and her hands shot up. She started letting out large explosions that push both of the away from the gate that Izuku was carrying Katsuki toward. Her grip on All Might tightened as he tried to pull her off. Her explosions continued to carry them away from the boys.